Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@CABS: Oh, I see. That Cripwell suit with the legs, I guess? It's pretty amazing to look at. Who knows, it may wind up that way with my arms! I have so many mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, Greg is a great guy, he's nearby, and I'm totally thrilled with what we've done; it's fun to go in and flip through books of classic flash until we see something we like, and have him put together his take on it. It feels a little bit like getting a present every time I go, since I haven't known exactly what it'll be either time. I definitely wouldn't hate doing that indefinite

On the other hand, I'm so curious about experiencing how other shops and tattooers do their thing, and that's on top of admiring their tattoos (and I'm still discovering new tattooers all the time, since I'm a noob).

Tough choices! But, I feel lucky to have that kind of tough choice to make.

You really should go by Atlas. Incredible tattooers and great guys.

Went to the Calgary convention today and picked up a piece by Todd Noble and a bulldog by Shaun topper, both really nice guys, my partner got a native girl head by Todd and I can safely say it's one of the best I've ever seen in person, met a few other artists aswell and was good just to have a look around and catch some of the local talent at work

You really should go by Atlas. Incredible tattooers and great guys.

Agreed completely with this. Dan Gilsdorf is my favorite tattooer. I really should fly out there and get something. Cheyenne Sawyer is killing it too.

I also want tattoos from Jeff P and Ross over at Art Work Rebels too. Portland's got lots of good tattooers.

Super jealous of your knees!!

You're in luck! Knees like these can be yours for the one-time, low, low price of their hourly rate multiplied by the size of your knees!

Simply, go to Atlas Tattoo and ask for the "Mike from Vancouver" special!

Tell 'em Mike sent ya!

Also, go to the "Wolf & Bear's" food cart down the street from the shop for a falafel, and then subsequently feel a profound sense of disappointment with every falafel you eat all other establishments for the rest of your days!

Also, I'm jealous of most of your tattoos!!

Hi all,

I'm Comedian Cory Jarvis and I've never had a tattoo but have always wondered why people got the articular one they chose, so went to Times Square to find meaning behind tattoos, get lessons on masculinity, and play a game of "Hire or Fire." Check it out:

Why did you post in a thread that is completely unrelated to your topic, and then change the name of the thread?

Read about the guidelines of this board and try again.

Two of the tattoos me and my girlfriend picked up at the calgary tattoo show, stolen from Todd Noble and Shaun Toppers Instagram , can't take one of my Noble piece because my arse has gone purple with bruising haha, and it's really hard to take a pic of your own bum

Awesome tattoos!

SENT FROM MY LG G FLEX ON THE NOW NETWORK FROM SPRINT!?✌

I had a fantastic experience at Diamond Club last night with one of my favorite tattooers, Brian Kaneko (truenaturetattoo on Instagram). I got this peony:

10727624_1484916511796685_1899860623_n.jpg

Shad, Junii, and Dr. Claw were there, too, which made it even more fun. But the best part is that @Iwar wanted to get something from Brian, but couldn't get an appointment. He asked if he could show up during mine, and I said, "Of course!" He walked in right after I got there, so I introduced him to Brian and Shad. They all started laughing, then Brian said, "By the way, I tattooed him earlier today. I had a cancellation." So now Iwar and I are not only banhammer bros, but we're botan brothers, too.

@hogg It's funny because when I saw Diamond Club post a Brian Kaneko peony on their instagram yesterday I mentioned to Anna that you got a really beautiful one, then she told me that you hadn't had your appointment yet. Of course it was on @Iwar. His botans are so gorgeous.

You forgot to mention the part where you made fun of me for knowing when @hogg 's appointment was and being on like, PEONY WATCH 2014.

All of that to say: you lucky dudes!