Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Been kinda forgetful/lazy to post in this thread. If you follow me on IG, then these are not new. I've gotten these since the Rassier baby heads.

Tuesday flash from Candi Kinyobi at Tuesday Tattoo in San Francisco, CA. Under the tutelage of Jesse Tuesday (who's a badass tattooer that's totally under the radar).

Ultimate sad girl with sad heart from happy tattooer and fellow LST'er Carolyn LeBourgeois @cltattooing at FTW Tattoo in Oakland, CA.

Tengu from Stewart Robson at Black Heart Tattoo in San Francisco, CA. Was able to nab a cancellation thanks to Ross "INSIDE SCOOP" Hogg. I unfollowed a bunch of tattooers on IG, so I totally wouldn't have known about this. Thanks again @hogg!

@SStu, that's one of my favorite Hooper pieces in a long while. Congrats!

@cvportagee, I love that one! And @KBeee, is one of those on you? Please tell me you got that Oiwa.

No Oiwa...and it is indeed a MOST excellent one! Mine is the apsara/tennyo-messenger-spirit-thingy on the right. I was already getting a little puffy in that pic so she's distorted. Not nearly as pretty as she really is. Will post a healed one, well...when it heals :D.

How awesome/intense is the next week of posts going to be with the convention and post-convention guesting?! I'm so excited and also kinda don't want to see. I want them all...really.

The people who said they didn't think the elbow was too bad are all insane. Or they have magical elbows.

elbow_zps9404f2eb.jpg

More fun stuff on the arm with Greg. Took the photo from his instagram. Feels weird to include something this little this week when there's so much crazy stuff on my instagram from the Bay Area convention, but oh well!

The trend of 'never actually doing what we previously planned on' continues. At this point I kinda hope it always does. And now I am done until the end of November!

OMG I love those little googly eyes! So great!

Yeah! They are my favorite part, too. That and the little yellow beak. He has a neat stripey body too, but that'll need a better picture to show.

I am so so jealous of your arm, @sophistre.

Thank you!! That's such a nice thing to say. It feels strange to hear it after spending so many years admiring other people's tattoos. (It's also strange to only have 3 and already be sad that I don't have more arms.)

Promised the tattooist (Randy Muller) that I wouldn't post any in-progress pictures - and after 7-8 sessions it was finished late Sept and now is fully healed:

DSC00939a_zps77772df4.jpg

I'll post this onto the end of my laser treatment thread, too - just to wrap that one up for future referencing.

Thats knarley dude!

SENT FROM MY LG G FLEX ON THE NOW NETWORK FROM SPRINT!?✌

Got this photo realistic elephant I once saw... spot on by Eli Quinters yesterday, at the Bay Area Convention.

HA! Nice one! I love Eli's work. Nice meeting you too.

I've heard so many different things about tebori, but it was an awesome experience. So much that I'll ask Horitomo to shade my back by hand when we get that going.

Awesome tattoo!

I've been surrounded by so much great Japanese tattooing lately, that I think I might have caught the bug. Granted, I can't go with a full body suit anymore since I'm in too deep, I look forward to collecting a few 1-shot Japanese designs here and there.

Everyone's been getting awesome flowers lately.

The people who said they didn't think the elbow was too bad are all insane. Or they have magical elbows.

The trend of 'never actually doing what we previously planned on' continues. At this point I kinda hope it always does. And now I am done until the end of November!

Nice one! I love not going in with a plan. It's more fun that way. I'm still stoked all your tattoos are by Greg, and I'm sure he is just as stoked too. A "dream client", if you will.

And yes, the elbow is god awful. But I promise you that your other elbow won't be so bad.