Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Nice one! I love not going in with a plan. It's more fun that way. I'm still stoked all your tattoos are by Greg, and I'm sure he is just as stoked too. A "dream client", if you will.

And yes, the elbow is god awful. But I promise you that your other elbow won't be so bad.

I mentioned the 'whole suit by just one artist' thing to he and one of the other guys who stayed late watching us finish up. I think they were tickled, but also said they probably couldn't do that themselves. Too much fun to get art from a lot of people, even for them.

I will remember that promise!

@JoshRoss, I believe Kip Fulbeck, who photographed the Perseverance Exhibit, has a Horitomo back piece depicting Kannon paired with a dragon. It's obviously awesome. You can't go wrong with either of those ideas alone or paired together. Then again, really can you go wrong with anything Horitomo tattoos? You just know it's going to be good. Bet you can't wait till February.

@JoshRoss, I believe Kip Fulbeck, who photographed the Perseverance Exhibit, has a Horitomo back piece depicting Kannon paired with a dragon. It's obviously awesome. You can't go wrong with either of those ideas alone or paired together. Then again, really can you go wrong with anything Horitomo tattoos? You just know it's going to be good. Bet you can't wait till February.

I couldn't go wrong. All though I'm leaning towards a tough dragon.

I really can't wait until I meet him to see the sketch and say, "Yeah, that's it."

little some some on my chest

image_63381_thumb.jpg

edit: fyi this tattoo gives nod to my mrs. - we honeymooned in stlucia back in '96 - in the tattoo we have the stlucian pitons, their national bird and 3 tiny birds (the children) - but i love the piece as a whole as it represents what i envision as a location of paradise (i'm sure some would agree to holding such imagery as well - anyway...)

got this one Halloween. A reward for losing 40 pounds. Kind of a spur of the moment thing. I had a couple ideas and really wanted to get one, but couldn't decide on one of the ideas I had, walked around for a couple hours while searching the internet for ideas and other designs, finally picked this one and walked in before I could change my mind. really happy with it.

snake_and_eagle_thumb.jpg

the first one that my mother actually liked, kinda, she still hates tattoos.

got this one Halloween. A reward for losing 40 pounds. Kind of a spur of the moment thing. I had a couple ideas and really wanted to get one, but couldn't decide on one of the ideas I had, walked around for a couple hours while searching the internet for ideas and other designs, finally picked this one and walked in before I could change my mind. really happy with it.

snake_and_eagle_thumb.jpg

the first one that my mother actually liked, kinda, she still hates tattoos.

Congrats on the weight loss!!! That is how I started getting tattoos, got one after reaching a milestone and I've been addicted since.

Just finished a session with Yoni at NY Adorned, will post a photo when I am less red and bloody! It's a wheel of life with lots of nice colors - oranges, blues, greens, reds. Super short 2.5 hour 1-off session, flew by save for my hip screaming at me for laying on it funny for that long. And dang is the fleshy bit near the hip the pits to have tattooed, I think I'd rather have my ribs tattooed again. Bummed that I don't have anything else planned with Yoni for a while.