Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

well I got my first tattoo every in May to celebrate a weight loss milestone. Here I am with my 4th tattoo getting completed this past Sunday. It's better to spend money on Tattoos than a good old meal at Taco Bell (my spot of choice.)

As time progresses, I keep inquiring and putting up deposits with artists I have loved before I ever even planned on getting tattooed.

Taco Bell is awesome...jus sayin

Just managed to sit through my first tattoo, finally, yay! Done by Anthony Cole at Silver Needles in Southend. Very happy with my choice. Thanks so much to everyone on this forum for helping to create such a great resource, I learnt a lot here.

Thats an awesome tattoo! Congrats!

SENT FROM MY LG G FLEX ON THE NOW NETWORK FROM SPRINT!?✌

Stevie Nicks portrait above my Fleetwood Mac quote! Got Stevie because I've always wanted the portrait, it's a beautiful design. I grew up with Stevie. In her Rhiannon period, where this portrait is from, she just held the upmost magic and beauty and I can't think of anything I adore more. Bzeh8hbCYAADR22.jpg

Love that color!!

NexuzNine

I'm in Stockholm at the moment and joel madberg did some more on my arm. There is some space left on the wrist and a candle waiting for color in the inside of the elbow. We will finish that in belgium hopefully.

Cheers

Every single piece looks amazing and vibrant

NexuzNine

Got this from Theo Mindell while he was visiting Austin for a few days. The guy might be the straight up nicest dude I've met in a long time. And Paco Cendon at electric13 was super nice too and has an awesome shop. I very much underestimated the pain on the back of the thigh, just above the ditch of my knee. It's 3 days later and I'm still limping around.

Got this from Theo Mindell while he was visiting Austin for a few days. The guy might be the straight up nicest dude I've met in a long time. And Paco Cendon at electric13 was super nice too and has an awesome shop. I very much underestimated the pain on the back of the thigh, just above the ditch of my knee. It's 3 days later and I'm still limping around.

Theo is a very awesome dude on top of being a great, great tattooer. He's fast, too, which is nice for areas like that one. I knew that was a Mindell girl before I even read your post.

Theo is a very awesome dude on top of being a great, great tattooer. He's fast, too, which is nice for areas like that one. I knew that was a Mindell girl before I even read your post.

I told him I wanted butterfly wings and that I wasn't set on a lady head, tiger head, etc... And that I just wanted to leave with something that looked like a Theo tattoo. I was stalking your knee on here last week. Actually the only direction I had to give him was just that my wife veto'd a devil. He thought that was pretty funny.

@losParanoyas that lady is awesome.

I got a walk in at Lombard St Tattoo in Portland today, from Ellen Murphy. Went in to pick something off the wall, and ended up getting a dagger through a rose, off a Richard Stell sheet. I'll put up a picture when it isn't all gory, but I'm super happy with it, and it was a great experience all around. Very cool shop.

The colors are Amazing....

NexuzNine

Hey guys, i got a tattoo 1 week ago and recently i noticed a little excess ink on the left edges of the tattoo. also a little in the bottom. its hardly noticeable without flashlight, but it bugs me out. is it normal to have this much 'spill(?)' or should i go for a touchup. its my first tattoo, so i appreciate any kind of help. thanks. it's a 5cm tattoo btw.

Hey guys, i got a tattoo 1 week ago and recently i noticed a little excess ink on the left edges of the tattoo. also a little in the bottom. its hardly noticeable without flashlight, but it bugs me out. is it normal to have this much 'spill(?)' or should i go for a touchup. its my first tattoo, so i appreciate any kind of help. thanks. it's a 5cm tattoo btw.

<a  href=DSC01715.jpg' alt='DSC01715.jpg'>

My recommendation is to stop looking at your tattoo with a flashlight. That shit is just weird.