Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Yesterday did four-plus hours of blasting black on my arm with Seth Wood, guesting at Memoir this week. Three more sessions to go. Can't wait for color. I like getting tattooed, the pain and everything. Is that weird?

You like the pain ? Yes that is weird. :cool:

Colour!

Pic pinched from Clare's instagram as I am sore, having a beer and don't have anyone at home to help me take pics yet.

Have another appointment in two weeks to add on. We are doing a peony on inner bicep (couldn't resist with all the peony envy going on right now) which will wrap around and fix up the gap in her arm, mallard duck and fox with fruithat. Unsure if we will add on piece by piece or use the next session to get everything else lined.

Still continuing to fill my left leg with band "The Prodigy"' songs....

"OUT OF SPACE" and "RUN WITH THE WOLVES"... + the official Prodigy's ant logo

- - - Updated - - -

And also started my right calf with one realistic owl....

Only session 1... I plan to add below the owl one old haunted house, graves, dark dead tree and a full lighting moon...

Can't wait for the owl is already awesome (at my point of view)

@PackMan Great start! Will Lollie's name came up when I was getting tattooed yesterday because my tattooer just got a print at the SFO convention that Will did of a tiger in water with shunga elements. It was really fantastic, reminded me a fair bit of Timothy Hoyer's paintings in terms of refinement and flow and power.

1416179733140.jpg

Ok edited to make it not so massive, we'll see if that works. Tried to get a head on photo to show the other side as well, but it made it distorted as it wraps around and looked funny.

Done by Ellen Murphy at Lombard St Tattoo, Portland. As I said the other day, rad shop, Ellen was awesome, great day all around. Picked off the wall from a Stell sheet, mostly healed now.