Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Hi, here is a healed photo of the hell scene that Tim Lehi did on me last month. He is my favourite tattooer and it was so fun to get this piece from him. I also posted it in this months contest: http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/lst-announcements-contests/6076-november-2014-tattoo-month-contest-page4.html#post105993

5CB8BF79-C272-4CAB-942E-9AF418EDA4EE_zpsjseyb78c.jpg

The size of the photo might be a bit too big, but I will fix it as soon as I can.

I love that little scorpion, @hogg and @cltattooing ! Chill dude.

I feel like you have all already seen this on the 'ole Instagram, but I had the great pleasure of getting a couple of peonies from Brian Kaneko this weekend. It was a great experience to get zapped by such a nice, funny and talented person, and it was also our first time at Adorned, which was also very fun! What a lovely space. Can't wait to go back there, and will definitely be getting more work from Brian!

You can peep the tattoos on his IG here: @truenaturetattoo

I am of course in love with the peonies, which I've been wanting forever! It's such a treat to look down and see them there. They are healing like a dream so far. I have to say, I love this finally tattooing my arms business - soooo much more pleasant than all that back/thighs crap I started with.

Well.....I went to Virginia Beach the Thursday night before the Richmond Tattoo show and woke up Friday morning to go to Ancient Art Tattoo (VaBch) to be tattooed by Scott Sterling!

What was going to be a small banger to palm size tattoo.....turned into this........

Due to a lot of weight loss....I do have a roll on my side.....Scott used the fact that I have this and made it so the mouth opens and closes.....LMAO!

Very fresh photos....sorry the photos isn't better!

Well.....I went to Virginia Beach the Thursday night before the Richmond Tattoo show and woke up Friday morning to go to Ancient Art Tattoo (VaBch) to be tattooed by Scott Sterling!

What was going to be a small banger to palm size tattoo.....turned into this........

Due to a lot of weight loss....I do have a roll on my side.....Scott used the fact that I have this and made it so the mouth opens and closes.....LMAO!

Very fresh photos....sorry the photos isn't better!

Did you get any work done at the Richmond Convention?

Did you get any work done at the Richmond Convention?

Yes, I did......I got the tattoo below from David Bruehl......and I got another piece to my snake (no photo of it) by Mike Fite!

Mike Fite and I have an agreement....

He started a skin tear snake head on me about a year and a half ago sooooo......every time we see each other....he adds

another piece of the snake on my body somewhere as a filler piece....LMAO! :D