Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@Bunny Switchblade = f*ckin' awesome. Absolutely love the teeth and ears on that panther.

I've been talking off and on for 7 years with Scott Sterling about tattooing me but I just never seem to have the right time to make the trip down! the timeing was perfect and he had the drawing all ready for me.....I am so stoked to have this tattoo finally! :D

Congrats, Bunny! I imagine finally getting that tattoo after seven years of waiting is a very satisfying feeling.

Greg and I didn't get to two tattoos last night, since we got an unavoidable late start. We did go with the creepy Lo Pan hand holding a dragon that we were joking about the last time I was there. It's pretty much all a result of talking about Big Trouble in Little China with he and his coworker when I was the last one in the shop on my last appointment.

dragonhand_zpsa70674de.jpg

Greg and I didn't get to two tattoos last night, since we got an unavoidable late start. We did go with the creepy Lo Pan hand holding a dragon that we were joking about the last time I was there. It's pretty much all a result of talking about Big Trouble in Little China with he and his coworker when I was the last one in the shop on my last appointment

Great tattoo for an awesome movie.

Got this from Horimatsu in October. It was a great experience, he is such an awesome dude with some pretty cool stories to tell.

Also I got this cattoo on a caturday so I kind of won the internet that day :D

bild_thumb.jpg

edit: can't figure out why the picture is all wonky but if one clicks it again for full size it looks like it is supposed to...

edit2: oh, and it's located on the outside of the calf.

You have all probably seen this all ready but here is the session on my back piece from a week ago when I was visiting Rudy Fritsch at his shop Original Classic in Trieste, Italy. Had a super good stay in the city and the shop is truly amazing, I could be there for hours just looking at all of the originals on the walls from some of the best in the culture and also from Rudy himself. We had lunch the day after the session and he sure is a very interesting and inspiring person too.

10802554_472493406221670_505902492_n.jpg

Beyond happy with how this is progressing! Next session with Iain Mullen, who is the other part of this collaboration, will be in Stockholm quite soon and then the three of us converge during the Scottish Tattoo Convention in Edinburgh early next year to put the finishing touches on this project. I am a lucky guy :)