Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@daveborjes. I hear ya brother! On the left hand hit down towards the cuticle. I looked at old mate as if to say...what the fuck we doing! Haha.

Anyway Dave, you inspired me mate, drilling the right palm in a couple of weeks. Like, ya said it didn't hurt...right? Or had I been smokin'?! ��

Will you be able to ride your bike after getting your palm drilled? Maybe if you have a foot clutch.... ;)

Will you be able to ride your bike after getting your palm drilled? Maybe if you have a foot clutch.... ;)

Ya right. Might take a good week healing, and drinking plenty of Mead to help in it's recovery. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahaha, oh it's an awesome time alright, just not nearly as painful as the apex of my ass cheeks...

Good. That's what's getting me in tune to take this bad fucker on!

- - - Updated - - -

try the brownies

Haha. No, I give them a miss these days, and the smokin'

I find a good alcoholic beverage cures all. In mass over consumption, I mean in moderation of course. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I will forever recall the video of Oliver Peck getting his hand tattooed by Hooper. So funny.

Imagine Mick jumping around like that.

@Cork, dude! I wish ya didn't post that!! :) @daveborjes, mate!! Ya never mentioned this part! Now I'm fuckin scared.

If Oliver can handle it, then...surely I will. Right?...right?

This is done but its not done. Its going to be part of a larger space piece and my artist does not want to do the space background intill the rest of the pieces are done. So it looks a little odd, the circles in the bubble will be stars eventually.

20141209_162841_zpssxeoxfye.jpg

20141209_162850_zpsexwq9dho.jpg

In a few weeks I will get Bart in a spacesuit on the other side.

This is by Rev. J.R. out of Vicious Ink in Rochester Hills michigan.

@daveborjes Don't remind me. I have an ass and back of thigh session coming up on Saturday. I didn't find the shading to be all that bad, relative to the lining anyway, which was awful, but ass tattoos just suck. I had a choice last session between the ass and the ribs and I went with the ribs because it seemed more pleasant. THE RIBS.

I am starting to understand how and why a lot of people don't finish backpieces because they require such a massive amount of dedication. They are hard-earned.

@chrisnoluck

Fuck yeah!

Here is what I got from my friend Adde Ramstedt the other day.

10483520_789990707740584_2032817663_n.jpg

Felt so good to get the other foot done, never more (still need to do sides and toes...) Adde just moved down to Berlin and will be working at Lowbrow Tattoo Parlour for about 6 months. I encourage anyone to visit Berlin, hugely inspirational city with many things to experience and explore. While you're there, get tattooed by Adde too ;)

Yeh, I live in Hackney and love Duncan's work. I've always wanted to get some of his flash but imagined that it would be super hard to book in with him, just because he's such a figurehead of London tattooing. I've got a lot of work planned for next year but i think i might look into it, you've inspired me!

Had a few hours on my back yesterday. Worked on background was a good session, everyone at Sugarahack is so friendly.

I had a chance to listen to the first couple episodes of the serial podcast too, I'll admit , I'm hooked. Listened to a few more on the drive home.

Back at it again end of January bring down the left side and hopefully move below the waist.

See how it goes. I'll say it every time, the love handle area is killer.