Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Yesterday I went to Liberty Tattoo for a short little appointment with Mark Cross, who had a guest spot. Got a little scorpion on my unmarked arm. No pictures posted yet, but I mention it because as I was standing around afterward pre-wrapping, somebody came up to me and said 'hey, you're on Last Sparrow, right?'

It was nice meeting you and the wife and friend, @Avery Taylor! Thanks for all of the kind words. I hope you guys enjoyed the party. Sorry to run out in a hurry -- sometimes living on an island and being ruled by ferry times is a drag.

Finally started my back piece after what feels like forever. Getting it done by Scott Duncan. He rules. Got the majority of the outline from shoulders to a bit into my ass done. Totally sucked, especially around the sides/love handles. Back in January to hopefully finished lining the ass and things.

The crew at the shop (sugar shack) are amazing so that helped.

Just had my first shower after a bit ago. My boyfriend had the unfortunate pleasure of hearing my complaining while he cleaned it. I owe him an extra gift under the tree.

10629597_802665993112616_6309005377255471407_n.jpg?oh=59c645db575acb0fd21cf47ca7247a9a&oe=553C2B7F

My latest, first in a few months. Small piece but so nice and easy to sit for. Done by Jovic at Eternal Ink in Sunbury, Melbourne, Australia. I seem to be leaning towards the idea of filling up my legs with lots of small pieces rather than one large cohesive one.

@ItsNewport that is an amazing piece, can't wait to see more progress on it.

It was nice meeting you and the wife and friend, @Avery Taylor!

That "friend" was me, @sophistre!

Unfortunately, getting both of my knee ditches tattooed by Marco didn't make me the best conversationalist. :)

Those Greg Whitehead tattoos look killer, and it was awesome to see them in person.

Hopefully you had a good trip back home on the ferry!

Just got back to the hotel in Oslo after having Marius Meyer blast me for 4 hours or so.

10864686_535101769925753_1216084763_n.jpg

Shout out to @Iwar for being an awesome tour guide, host, driver... really the only way he could have made me more welcome is by offering some hand relief. Maybe on the next trip!

Hahaha! Bring extra padded gloves and a sleeping mask next time, and I'll see what I can do.

It was great meeting you Gareth. Needless to say, your back turned out awesome! I hope you had a safe trip back home, and we look forward to seeing you again on future visits.

Hahaha! Bring extra padded gloves and a sleeping mask next time, and I'll see what I can do.

It was great meeting you Gareth. Needless to say, your back turned out awesome! I hope you had a safe trip back home, and we look forward to seeing you again on future visits.

Likewise man, thanks to you and your lovely lady for helping make my trip so great (Kinda wish i still had a bit of that curry stuck in my beard!). Looking like i'll be back your way late Jan/early Feb although i haven't set anything in stone with Marius just yet, but i'll be sure to let you know.