Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

So many great tattoos!! Haven't been on in a while, so it was pretty awesome to go through a whole bunch of pages on this thread and see so much amazing shit going down!!!!

@mmikaoj OMG!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? Jaw dropping...just stunning man.

I just finished my big arm panther and roses with Jebb Riley. I'll post pics soon. Super happy with it.

[ATTACH]11294[/ATTACH]

My never-ending front piece by Tomo...

wholly great tattoo wickedness plus beauty

- - - Updated - - -

Most of you saw this going down via Instagram but here's an AMAZING peony I got from the fantastically talented Wendy Pham aka Wenramen. This was on my inner thigh and it connected my Henning front thigh piece to my Rubendall rear back thigh backpiece. I don't know what possessed me to have my inner thigh brutalized but the results were OUTSTANDING. I'm so happy with how this turned out and Wendy is just AWESOME!!!

15097144828_8875bb080b_b.jpg

ASIANS....still smiling even after the beating I took ;)

15097143108_40321b6643_b.jpg

pretty sure i told you this on instagram but this is fantastic

- - - Updated - - -

Jealous of all these amazing tattoos! I want to go to the best artist around but should I expect a top notch amazing artist to be willing to do a small ~an hour's worth of rework/adding to piece that is quite a bit lower than their quality? Some of the research I've done has taught me the best artists have a 3 hour or more minimum...I'm just not looking for that big of a tattoo. How does a person get a really top notch small tattoo? And now I'm looking at a rework or add on which makes it more difficult to find the right tattooer in my mind.

Richard and @Jennifer Stell are in tulsa at Pair O dice tattoo and I have seen some awesome reworks and add ons from them.

here is my finished panther and roses tattoo by Jebb Riley, done at Congress St Tattoo in Portsmouth, NH. (finished last friday)

I keep forgetting this is actually a coverup. The butt / thigh covers up an originally well done celtic knot that was touched up HORRIFICALLY by another artist after I moved from miami to NY in 1995. Lived with it for almost 20 yrs before covering. Not sad to see it go.

Very difficult to photograph as it wraps around my arm and starts at the top of my shoulder, ending below the ditch in my elbow. Jebb did a nice pic stitch so I stole this from his instagram. Still, with the glare, and the bleeding, this pic doesn't even come close to doing justice to it.

Started in July of 2013. Panther outlined right before my second and last session on my chest with Chad Koeplinger (he was running late, so why not?). Sessions were spaced very widely apart due to me starting my backpiece with Chad last year. Jebb has been very understanding. Total time on this is about 9.5 hours.

Jebb Riley is a super great tattooer and and even nicer dude.

Super stoked with how this all came together.