Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I'm just here to point out the hilarity of motsimus' comment followed by the comment in Myles' signature.

SICK!!!

- - - Updated - - -

@CABS, that's an ambitious task. Those dudes can all get doooooown. You see Koeplinger's new instragram just for food? Him chillin with Ferran Adria? Incredible.

I saw it. Him and his chick are on another level.

Matheson's front/torso is pretty rad too. And Chris Grosso goes from Tattoo Age to Munchies. Pretty sweet transition.

10809763_1512740342327122_2109502570_n.jpg

and snagged this Bert Grimm horse from Miguel Olascuaga

Ooooh they are all so cool but that Horse!!! I love myself a good horse head! It's really great! <3

- - - Updated - - -

Im ashamed that us 90's kids spawned things such as "bae" and "doe" (instead of though). I guess even with touch screen smartphones, "babe" is just one too many letters to bother with.

I love "bae". Second only to my love for "boo". I'm not kidding.

What exactly does everyone mean by 90's kid...like born in the 90's or old like me?

I hear lots of people around my age (29) refer to themselves as '80s/'90s kids. I usually take it to mean "the decade of my earliest pop culture-related memories" or something like that. It means that people 5 years younger than me are in grunge-retro bands even though they were infants in 1991.

- - - Updated - - -

Ironically, I'm a 90s kid too. The term "sick" is engraved on my mind.

Can we bring back "totally tubular?"

Im ashamed that us 90's kids spawned things such as "bae" and "doe" (instead of though). I guess even with touch screen smartphones, "babe" is just one too many letters to bother with.

I reject those as 90s terms since they're being said now and by teenagers. (Wanna feel old? Realize that people born in 2000 turn FIFTEEN this year.)

I reject those as 90s terms since they're being said now and by teenagers. (Wanna feel old? Realize that people born in 2000 turn FIFTEEN this year.)

I'm only 22, so I still feel like a baby most the time. I did ask my dad to explain more about 401ks and how they work the other day (none of my past jobs offered one). Felt like the beginning of the end.

Ooooh they are all so cool but that Horse!!! I love myself a good horse head! It's really great! <3

- - - Updated - - -

I love "bae". Second only to my love for "boo". I'm not kidding.

What exactly does everyone mean by 90's kid...like born in the 90's or old like me?

Bae = Danish word for poop. That's what I found when I had to look it up. lol

I'm turning 40 this Sunday and I am an 80's/90's kid, if you consider an 18 year old, still a kid.

Here's my baby! Seven hours down, an estimated two to go to finish up. Done by the incredible Erick Holguin of Ink & Dagger in Roswell, GA. It got a little sore at the end, but he was so gentle/light handed that it was smooth sailing for the majority of it. It's in memory of my mother, who loved cardinals, and is even better than I ever imagined.

post-53040-146168876922_thumb.jpg

Here's my baby! Seven hours down, an estimated two to go to finish up. Done by the incredible Erick Holguin of Ink & Dagger in Roswell, GA. It got a little sore at the end, but he was so gentle/light handed that it was smooth sailing for the majority of it. It's in memory of my mother, who loved cardinals, and is even better than I ever imagine

Love cardinals. This one has great detail and a pose that is unique. Worth wearing forever.

Here's my baby! Seven hours down, an estimated two to go to finish up. Done by the incredible Erick Holguin of Ink & Dagger in Roswell, GA. It got a little sore at the end, but he was so gentle/light handed that it was smooth sailing for the majority of it. It's in memory of my mother, who loved cardinals, and is even better than I ever imagined.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11963[/ATTACH]

Amazing!.