Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Thanks @Patrick Bateman!

Day 2 with Emily done, and boy am I so very glad that is over. Was quite a mental challenge today, the left side of my body seems to be more sensitive than the right, and I stupidly saved the left thigh till the second day. Here is the tiger, and I stitched both pics together so you get an idea how they look together. No photos of the horse today as she is swollen and distorted.

the left side of my body seems to be more sensitive than the right, and I stupidly saved the left thigh till the second day.

Ha. More than likely, if you'd have switched it around you'd have found that the right side was more sensitive. Probably just a 2nd day in a row thing . . .

I'm not looking forward to my ribs or my lower back. My ship tattoo encroached on that area and I felt like I was being tasered. No amount of "ohms" (see what I did there?) helped.

had a 6 hour session on my left ribs last night - i'll get up a pic once its healed up

the pain was mind blowing - exhausting session both physically and mentally

even today i was still wiped

much credito to you guys banging out 8 and 9 hour sessions getting full backs, etc

anyway...

Thanks @Patrick Bateman!

Day 2 with Emily done, and boy am I so very glad that is over. Was quite a mental challenge today, the left side of my body seems to be more sensitive than the right, and I stupidly saved the left thigh till the second day. Here is the tiger, and I stitched both pics together so you get an idea how they look together. No photos of the horse today as she is swollen and distorted.

Wow, those are incredible!!

I'm not looking forward to my ribs or my lower back. My ship tattoo encroached on that area and I felt like I was being tasered. No amount of "ohms" (see what I did there?) helped.

yeah i tried everything to deal with the pain - and after awhile my focus just became to hold still for the artist - but yeah - there was no hiding place - hurt good - my other rib i had done not long ago for 3.5 hours - was also bad - but nothing like the 6 hour effort - different world - no regrets though - a unique and cool experience - plus i'm diggin the tatt - which i'll post in a week or so

Thanks @Patrick Bateman!

May I officially hate you please? How many pieces by Emily have you got now...four or so?!

I couldn't possibly live further away unfortunately, but I will save my left arm for her...one day it will happen, yeah yeah!

@SStu I think you are probably right on that one.

Thanks @graybones. I remember reading a comment on here a while back, and it was along the lines of feeling that their tattoos are cooler than they are. That sums up my feelings perfectly with these ones. @omeletta I've got 4 from Emily now. I really hope one day you can get something from her, she is such a lovely and humble lady.

I feel like I'm doing a double post because I already submit my last tattoo for the February contest but I guess it would fit here too! ^^

So here it is! Done by Valerie Vargas at her shop Modern Classic Tattoo in London. So Stoked of this one, it's more awesome

than I was expecting (I knew it would be massive but for me it reach the perfection!)

Here a video to show how it fit on my knee: Video by Valerie Vargas(valeriemodernclassic): Manu came to @modernclassictattoo a... | iPhoneogram

210402f89fc7e5a0546d4c7810c96dff.jpg