Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Better not be microwave or that Jiffy Pop shit. Everyone knows real popcorn is made in a pot.

I once started a fire that way. But yes, from a pot, dumped into a paper grocery bag, and smothered liberally with melted butter. Eaten preferably at the drive-in with the tinny static speaker hanging in the car door window.

I'd stop while you're at it man. Let it go and hey, keep getting and posting good tattoos.

I echo that sentiment!

If someone posts a picture of tattoo on LST that you don't like, please don't shit all over it. Even if someone ask for critique, try to be gentle with your feedback, and educate rather than simply state how shitty you think it is.

When it comes to tattoos a critique can go very far in someones brain.... It will definitely fuck with it...

When I first posted about my tattoo I received help from several users here in LST and they even PM me with suggestion, artists, etc... This place is awesome.

Any ways back to the OP :D

I echo that sentiment!

If someone posts a picture of tattoo on LST that you don't like, please don't shit all over it. Even if someone ask for critique, try to be gentle with your feedback, and educate rather than simply state how shitty you think it is.

Thanks for the sage advice. I'll take that into account if I ever plan on shitting on someones tattoo or stating how shitty their tattoo is.

Not sure if it's just me and my language barrier, but that reads a little snarky and sarcastic to me. Is it because what I'm stating should be a given, or do you disagree with what I wrote? Should I have gone easier with my shit metaphors? Have I offended you in any way? Oh, the questions :)

This little clique here is so passive aggressive. If you are going to address me, quote something I said and not something someone else said to me. And when you address me don't exagerate what has been said. I have not shit on anyone's tattoo. I gave an honest opinion about an octopus tattoo that I did not care for, in a gentle manner. I don't think I was mean spirited towards the owl tattoo either, but i guess it came off wrong.

Obviously I have offended people here and that was totally not my intent, as this "motherfucker" has worn out his welcome. I am sarcastic by nature and some of my jokes have been misinterpreted. Maybe it is the language barrier or the sometimes difficult nature of conversing on the internet? But I see that i'm not going to be well received here in the future.

With that I will say @Graeme thanks for the lead on Walter's in Brooklyn, and kiss my ass you grumpy Hobbit wannabee :)

And Iwar "They're shit flowers IWAR, from here they look like regular flowers but when you get down and poke your nose in them you realize they're shit flowers, and there's a whole fucking bouquet of them!"

*Can a mod IM me how to delete my account can't figure this fucking thing out

This little clique here is so passive aggressive. If you are going to address me, quote something I said and not something someone else said to me. And when you address me don't exagerate what has been said. I have not shit on anyone's tattoo. I gave an honest opinion about an octopus tattoo that I did not care for, in a gentle manner. I don't think I was mean spirited towards the owl tattoo either, but i guess it came off wrong.

Obviously I have offended people here and that was totally not my intent, as this "motherfucker" has worn out his welcome. I am sarcastic by nature and some of my jokes have been misinterpreted. Maybe it is the language barrier or the sometimes difficult nature of conversing on the internet? But I see that i'm not going to be well received here in the future.

With that I will say @Graeme thanks for the lead on Walter's in Brooklyn, and kiss my ass you grumpy Hobbit wannabee :)

And Iwar "They're shit flowers IWAR, from here they look like regular flowers but when you get down and poke your nose in them you realize they're shit flowers, and there's a whole fucking bouquet of them!"

*Can a mod IM me how to delete my account can't figure this fucking thing out

Hey man, I didn't even see your octopus comment untill just now, when I searched it up. I was merely making a general statement as the thread was derailing. I hope you change your mind and decide to stick around.