Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Lol nope - no immediate plans to add more caddyshack tattoos but...

i def wouldnt rule out another david o'keefe based piece

i got another piece scheduled for april (stomach) and that might be it until the fall

What do you have planned for your stomach?

Right now I'm just waiting for my income tax check to come in before I can make some moves.

Once I get it, the emails or phone calls will start.

xcom, hoping you are prepared to explain the difference in "pixelated" and "pixilated". Because it is bound to come up!

@pidjones,

I am a bit lost... LOL I know they mean different things but did I typo something?

I know I put "Pixels to the unknown" but Couldn't find a word for an abstract pixel.

Than I explain and put "Pixelated" past tense I know :D

English is not my first language :P

No, you have yours right. But, if you are speaking (verbally) to someone and say it, they may think that you refer to the film "Mr. Deeds goes to Washington" and think you are indicating that you are not all there mentally. In that film, two darling old ladies refer to Jimmy Stewart's character as "pixilated" (I think the spelling was added later, luckily different by one letter but not by sound from the word meaning a picture somehow broken into component parts). Webster online includes both spellings and meanings.

No, you have yours right. But, if you are speaking (verbally) to someone and say it, they may think that you refer to the film "Mr. Deeds goes to Washington" and think you are indicating that you are not all there mentally. In that film, two darling old ladies refer to Jimmy Stewart's character as "pixilated" (I think the spelling was added later, luckily different by one letter but not by sound from the word meaning a picture somehow broken into component parts). Webster online includes both spellings and meanings.

Ha! Thanks for the explanation @pidjones. :D