Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@Sean Sinha Nice one. Some of my favorite tattoos are ones that I picked up on a whim or to fill in a spot. I'm a huge fan of impulse tattoos.

Sometimes it's just awesome to go see what your artist has drawn lately and tell him you want it. I don't have many ideas for tattoos left and got the things I wanted, so now I just get stuff that looks awesome and that I think fits who I am.

I popped into The Pearl today and had a couple of little fillers in and around my right knee. My lower legs are really filling in nicely, and I've made a stab up into the thighs as well. I was speaking to Tim Pausinger today, and we are going to get back to work on my back-piece in the summer. It will be nice to have that beast taken care of.

@Mark Bee you can't seem to go wrong at The Pearl! Love seeing your already impressive collection grow.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe I haven't posted these here! I got my butt snake colored in at the beg of feb. Basically I got home from my tattoo trip, and my dog had a big sudden health issue that had to be dealt with STAT! So I didn't even think about it.

Pics attached. I'm booked for more at the beg of Apr too!

butt_snake_thumb.jpg head_of_butt_snake_thumb.jpg side_angle_butt_snake_thumb.jpg

Another session down with Grez on my arm. We finished up shading the eagle and added some brown into his body, as well as finished a bunch of clouds on my upper arm. I'm going back Saturday and I assume we'll move into more of the lower arm. Making some good progress. Once it gets to a solid point I'll post some pics. Pretty soon.