Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Has anyone been tattooed by Shad? Would love a little info if so!

...I'd like to get a spot with him in late-April if he visits my city ;)

I've only heard some stories really hoping my opportunity works out...if you want something bad enough, the greater universe will make it happen for ya. good luck with yours @beez !

I've been avoiding my ditches as long as I could, but a few sundays ago I decided it was time. jason ochoa at greenpoint tattoo put this rose in there and now that it's healed, I'm stoked to do the other arm. it didn't hurt nearly as bad as I expected and it was pretty much healed within a week or so using tegaderm. definitely a believer in that shit. if there's a thread discussing that stuff, let me know and I can share my experience.

anyway, here's a healed pic:

sdwKYit.jpg

Looking sweet man. Been considering seeing John Reardon at Greenpoint.

Whew, I didn't know if I could sit through all this. Even Nathan was skeptical, but I wanted to finish. We didn't get a full on battle scene, but I loved what he came up with even more, especially the detail in the drowning hand, the ship, and of course, Poseidon's luscious locks!

That is one heck of a start! It is very clear in the story depicted.