Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

All right. For those who've seen it all ready, for those who've been waiting, for those who don't know what the fuck I talking about, for those who don't care: here is my back now.

CTPey2rl.jpg

So good. I spent whole minutes looking at how it all flows together. If I saw that thing in the wild I'm pretty sure I'd break the 'don't stare like a creeper at the tattoos of strangers' rule.

All right. For those who've seen it all ready, for those who've been waiting, for those who don't know what the fuck I talking about, for those who don't care: here is my back now.

CTPey2rl.jpg

Finished this Saturday at the annual Scottish tattoo convention in Edinburgh. Iain Mullen and Rudy Fritsch converged for the first time since we did the lines in June, to do some two machine shading on the lower part and add some extra detail. One more touch up session with Iain in Stockholm and then this experience is over. It's been a great ride on so many levels and if I were to explain how happy I am about the result I would have to invent some new words. Both Iain and Rudy rules and everybody who has the chance to get the chance should really consider getting something from them.

I will post a longer write up on this thread full-back-piece-experience-thread.html shortly, perhaps tomorrow. Right now I have a bad fever to pull through. One good thing about getting tattooed is that, if you do it right, it teaches you how tough you really are. Peace!

Wow mate, that's gorgeous :)

got this guy from Lee Knight yesterday, was meant to just be a consultation but he had space that afternoon and was blown away by what he was sketching up on the spot so went straight for it.

Sits between the last two i posted the other day, on my shin

Pretty rad. That guy definitely did my favorite morph ever (I think it's on somebody around here, too?). I really, really want one.

CTPey2rl.jpg

!

Thanks mate thought i might not get a back piece now how can i not get a back piece!

So nice now time to do some thinking again

Awesome tattoo

Actually a three-month old tattoo, but I finally got back (weather and schedules kept putting it off) to the artist and he was very agreeable to correcting what I saw a major flaws in the design and execution (and, I told him I was to blame for not rejecting the stencil). This will need to heal for a month or more for the new to blend in, but I now feel comfortable to wear a short sleeve shirt. Please excuse the flash glare on the aftercare ointment. And no comments on my Dunlop disease, please!

11116727_320235604818276_662463683_n.jpg

Actually a three-month old tattoo, but I finally got back (weather and schedules kept putting it off) to the artist and he was very agreeable to correcting what I saw a major flaws in the design and execution (and, I told him I was to blame for not rejecting the stencil). This will need to heal for a month or more for the new to blend in, but I now feel comfortable to wear a short sleeve shirt. Please excuse the flash glare on the aftercare ointment. And no comments on my Dunlop disease, please!

11116727_320235604818276_662463683_n.jpg

awesome man. u gone get a whole sleeve?

btw, what is dunlop disease?

@TrixieFaux @jen7 @pidjones @peterpoose + ALL THE LIKERS

Thanks for the comments and likes people! The day after the session, one of the better (so I'm told) tattoo magazines of the UK took photos of the tattoo. I told them that I'm stoked that this tattoo even came into being, the beauty and power of it and also the uniqueness of the collaboration, but that it's actually on me that's just above my head (still)! I feel so very humbled and blessed to have this art, memories and experience.

@Dumpleton

No worries, happy to provide! The more tattoos you get, the more an empty back seems ridiculous ;)

@sophistre

Thanks! Actually this was the tattoo that finally made me totally comfortable with stripping in front of people I've only just met ;) I feel there's a certain type of social codes around tattoo people though, I'm not doing it around plainskins.

@bongsau

Thank you! Two machines is interesting indeed, an experience you can't have without having it haha.. Third time for me. I advise anyone to try. If you discover that you can deal with it, it gives some confidence for more crazy things. Hmmm maybe arm pits next?

Damn not taking any new clients. :( :(

Contact again in April for future appointments.

Patience is virtue I guess, still going to stay positive and not spend my cash.

Tried again and gotta email again in June. Good thing is I still have my income tax money saved so my patience is way easier to handle than it is to spend my money. hahaha

@Swifty that is dope. Kudos!!!