Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Very nice @xcom ! What's behind the pixel design?

Update on mine: after two weeks, I'm still peeling. Not used to seeing ink flakes still. Probably compounded because of poor circulation and smoking. On the plus side, it's only the lightning, drowning hand and whirlpool areas by the ankle; Poseidon's face is on the final peel!

I agree. I think getting inked on my bicep the past three years spoiled me. I used to be done peeling within a week!

i've been on both sides of the this - from the 'almost' no peel to the "will it ever heal?"

part of the process though

- - - Updated - - -

xcom - you getting help on the back care or DIY

i'm going onto my back soon and would prefer DIY

but wondering if its just easier to have help from the mrs.

@marley mission, I get help from my family. The kids like to help me out and my wife does as well.

I did bought this and use it when I am all healed up...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009NMFTJI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice @xcom ! What's behind the pixel design?

It represent the technology and abstract side of me.

@bongsau - Shad is super nice, and SO FAST! We got that snake done in 4 HOURS! 4!!!! Outline, shading, color!!! He does use bactine, as you mentioned, and that helps so much. He said he is going to be up in Canada, so I hope you get in to see him!

This was a really painful session, all in all. The upper back is like hot fire. Not fun! I am so stoked to get to this point in my tattoo, though, and I can't wait to continue the collaboration. We were talking about a dragon on the rest of the back of my legs looking up at the snakes. !!!!

Anyway, for those who might have missed it on IG, here is my new snake!

Saw hello to my new tattoo, which I got done yesterday, pic was taken by tattooist shortly after it was finished.

A tribute to H R Giger, a portrait of the man himself, it wraps around lower left leg and, was roughly 6 hrs, done in 1 session. I slept through most of it.

Tattooed by: Tommygunn in Belfast City Skinworks, Belfast, Northern Ireland.

214e506e968187e6c37cd765170703f3.jpg

@bongsau - Shad is super nice, and SO FAST! We got that snake done in 4 HOURS! 4!!!! Outline, shading, color!!! He does use bactine, as you mentioned, and that helps so much. He said he is going to be up in Canada, so I hope you get in to see him!

This was a really painful session, all in all. The upper back is like hot fire. Not fun! I am so stoked to get to this point in my tattoo, though, and I can't wait to continue the collaboration. We were talking about a dragon on the rest of the back of my legs looking up at the snakes. !!!!

Anyway, for those who might have missed it on IG, here is my new snake!

Did he say when and where he will be in Canada?

Hi guys. I haven't posted anything in ages, but that doesn't mean I don't stop by regularly and check out whats new. The past year was kind of a rough one for me health-wise, but I'm cautiously optimistic that things are looking up. I only got one tattoo in 2014 but that's okay, as it was the last big spot I had left open. I spaced out getting this tummy tickler done from May through October. Just now got around to getting a healed picture (and a shitty one at that) of it. Done by my local dude Paul Pearson at Bright Ideas in Murfreesboro TN. (P.S. Although we used a print of the original Pharaoh's Horses painting for reference my plainskin Missus prefers to call it a three headed horse with a gunshot wound).

I hope your health is improving but as always stay low go fast man

Did he say when and where he will be in Canada?

Edmonton! For 1 day! That's all I know! He is going to Arizona after this and then Canada. I know that he told me when, I just can't remember!!!! I'm so sorry - tattoo brain made me spacey.

I think today is his last day at DC - maybe give them a call and find out? I said "I know someone in Canada (from the internet) who wants to get tattooed by you," and he said that wherever he's going, the shop owner said there were a couple of people who wanted to talk to him about his next visit there.

He's gonna be in AZ for a few days so you might try hitting him up on instagram or something to see exactly where he's gonna be.

@ironchef you FLATTER me!

Edmonton! For 1 day! That's all I know! He is going to Arizona after this and then Canada. I know that he told me when, I just can't remember!!!! I'm so sorry - tattoo brain made me spacey.

I think today is his last day at DC - maybe give them a call and find out? I said "I know someone in Canada (from the internet) who wants to get tattooed by you," and he said that wherever he's going, the shop owner said there were a couple of people who wanted to talk to him about his next visit there.

He's gonna be in AZ for a few days so you might try hitting him up on instagram or something to see exactly where he's gonna be.

@ironchef you FLATTER me!

Thanks for the information.