Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Almost done!!! 1 more session needed for grey wash background. By Mark Duhan, Skin Deep Ink in New Milford, CT (hummingbird was already there) Back of the arm is swelled up pretty good.

This is all about my boys. The flowers are for their birth month.

Artist did an awesome job of rolling with my idea for a watercolor/ feminine polka trash colorful mish mash!

Ron Wells put a snake on the back of my arm earlier today. I'll try to get a photo when it's healed but it wraps quite a bit. Somehow this is turning into my almost-tribal arm (except for my first tattoo, which is sort of orphaned on it but hey). In case it needs to be reiterated, Ron is great and you should get tattooed by him.

Here is a photo of the latest updates on my front. The owl/roses/skull have been healed are almost three years old. The goat on my stomach was lined about a year ago with the shading being freshly done (other parts in various stages of healing). The rose/flames/bones on my right side are fresh also in this photo. I'll work on the other side later in the year but, in the meantime, I will be picking up a little banger from Tomas Garcia in July.

Tried again and gotta email again in June. Good thing is I still have my income tax money saved so my patience is way easier to handle than it is to spend my money. hahaha

@Swifty that is dope. Kudos!!!

Well well well, the patience has paid off. Got an appointment for August 3rd at 7pm.

Will give full details that week of who, what and where.

Just the beginning. Hyped as hell. :cool::cool::cool:

Also want to say, I appreciate all the feedback I've been getting. I've PM'ed a few people asking questions about some artists and overall I've received good feedback. Interested in certain artists for a back piece.

I owe you guys a THANK YOU!!!

Haven't decided on who but the info is REALLY helping. :)