Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Not this forum's cup o' tea, but here is my foot tattoo done by Matt Jordan from New Zealand. This tattoo was done while filming for an upcoming episode of SullenTV's "Tattoo Collector"

IMG_20150619_151752_zpsr54ilu6p.jpg

I also got some more work on my back by Jess Yen at Ink n Iron but we didn't get pictures so I'll take some in a few days

^ Damn, that's a beauty. Can Paul Dobleman do no wrong? Every piece I've seen by him is flawless.

Thanks for posting awesome stuff on the last couple pages so I can live vicariously through you guys. :D My next tattoo is scheduled for July 31st and it can't get here soon enough.

His work is so fresh and clean. Really cool dude too, always a great experience at Spider Murphy's. Who's doing your next piece?

Not this forum's cup o' tea, but here is my foot tattoo done by Matt Jordan from New Zealand. This tattoo was done while filming for an upcoming episode of SullenTV's "Tattoo Collector"

I also got some more work on my back by Jess Yen at Ink n Iron but we didn't get pictures so I'll take some in a few days

That is some tasty B&G work!

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

@MarvelAvengers

Really neat looking tattoo. I don't think it needs a background. Or just B/G as @pidjones said. Blue background will make the the shape of the blue in the costume hard to read

I will consider that. The intent to waiting for the background was to let the body heal before choosing the shade of blue for the sky background. The intent is to be cloudy light blue, which would still lend for some contrast. Once this heals, I will mess around with some photoshop to get an idea of how it will contrast.

Got this from Greg Christian at Tattoo Faction about a month ago

315ydmw.jpg

and these from Tomas Garcia at Old Soul last weekend.

1zxwf1y.jpg

ibc0zn.jpg

all stolen from their IGs @Gregchristian4130 and @tomas_garcia

I used to complain about not being in a great tattoo city like NYC, but being a 2 hour drive from cleveland and pittsburgh isn't really too bad.