Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Thanks, @Cork, @Iwar, and @RoryQ. Freddy said he decided to go all black (as opposed to black and gray) to make it stronger next to the tiger. Great decision.

By the way, I was getting tattooed by Freddy years ago and mentioned to him that I wanted to get a tiger and a baku or maybe a tiger and rooster from Lehi. Freddy said, "Just get two tigers. Two tigers would be bad ass." He was right (of course). It's only fitting that he wedged my son's name above one of those tigers.

@Wyatt Strange That eagle is great. If I can offer some unsolicited advice, I wouldn't thicken the lines. Time will do that to them anyway.

My artist actually asked if I could come in so he could do it. I know he was really determined to make the design perfect and I think he just wants to touch it up a tad in some spots, I'll ask him when I go back in what he had in mind exactly. Regardless, I trust him enough based on his other work that whatever he needs to do will look best. Other than that I'll probably end up getting a small filler near my wrist after the touch up.

My artist actually asked if I could come in so he could do it. I know he was really determined to make the design perfect and I think he just wants to touch it up a tad in some spots, I'll ask him when I go back in what he had in mind exactly. Regardless, I trust him enough based on his other work that whatever he needs to do will look best. Other than that I'll probably end up getting a small filler near my wrist after the touch up.

my thoughts exactly. based on the tiger, he will likely just be strengthening some of the lines and leaving the detailed lines as is. i love when tattoo placement is so good, it looks like the new tattoo was placed there before the others.

Pharaoh's Horses by Sheila Marcello @ Electric Tattoo in Asbury Park

they had a traditional flash weekend event @ the shop

as I was getting tattooed by Sheila I was a few feet away from Bert Krak and Robert Ryan doing pieces

there was many other big names there as well - place was packed

seeing Bert up close I couldnt believe how big the guy is - he looks like he could suit up for the NY Giants if he wanted

very cool vibe at this shop though I would say I prefer less of a crowd

pic is shiny - meh

image_160170_thumb.jpg