Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I didn't know where else to post about it, but this is sorta some newsworthy "lowdown" on tattoos. But Ross Hogg CRUSHED IT with that @livedintattoos Sunday Takeover, holy shit.

That account has quickly become the main reason i open instagram, some awesome takeovers from LST'ers and Ross's was one of the best for sure. Credit to @Iwar for getting in so many heavy hitters from the tattoo world.

I know I posted it on one of the photos, but I feel bad for whoever has to follow @hogg's takeover. That was incredible. I had a friend who just kept texting me throughout the day every time a new one came up. Haha. I'd seen a lot of them from the gallery on here, but the stories were great and gave terrific insight.

Thanks @suburbanxcore, @ItsNewport, @polliwog, and @CABS. I had a lot of fun doing that, even though it was kinda weird to just blast two dozen photos of myself all day. It was really nice to revisit all the times I got tattooed and the stories and experiences that went with each piece. And the kind comments from people like you all (and others who I don't even know through LST) really had an impact on me. @Iwar has started something great, and I already have several ideas for people I want him to feature in future takeovers. :)

- - - Updated - - -

The green borneo roses story was my favorite. Like it's helpful to have a reminder that @hogg is a mere mortal.

You saw my bedroom tribal post, right? ;)

And I didn't show all my tattoos in the takeover, so you can just assume the ones I didn't show are terrible.

Can I vote @bongsau for a future takeover?

#breaktheinternet lol haha

thx G-man

- - - Updated - - -

It was really nice to revisit all the times I got tattooed and the stories and experiences that went with each piece.
And we loved reading about them! Too often we just see the tattoo and don't often get the chance to hear/share the intimate details behind each tattoo experience. Really appreciated the stories, they put your tattoos in context and makes those tattoos even more powerful!

ha that was me, but its only a C+ amongst all the awesomeness he posted.

@hogg do you even latspread bro?

There were too many comments to reply to each one, but that comment was the best part of the entire takeover.

I'd argue that it's hard to latspread while holding a one-month-old, but let's be honest: latspreading requires lats.

There were too many comments to reply to each one, but that comment was the best part of the entire takeover.

I'd argue that it's hard to latspread while holding a one-month-old, but let's be honest: latspreading requires lats.

IF I see you this october please do not beat me

Well well well, the patience has paid off. Got an appointment for August 3rd at 7pm.

Will give full details that week of who, what and where.

Just the beginning. Hyped as hell. :cool::cool::cool:

Also want to say, I appreciate all the feedback I've been getting. I've PM'ed a few people asking questions about some artists and overall I've received good feedback. Interested in certain artists for a back piece.

I owe you guys a THANK YOU!!!

Haven't decided on who but the info is REALLY helping. :)

Invisible, less than a week. Too excited. Will be posting pics when done.

Did I read somethin' somewhere about tattoos in the contest thread having to be healed...? I don't see that rule anywhere, but for some reason I thought they were supposed to be.

Cos, if not, I think I might finally toss my hat in the ring for next month. :cool:

^ In my opinion, all of his big cats are perfect, so I knew I had to get a panther from him. I pretty much just told him "panther head coming out of a rose, preferably pink" since I already have a red one elsewhere and wanted to mix things up. Everything else was all him and I love what he came up with. Super nice guy too.