Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Oh fuck, I am so jealous of you I'm sort of mad about it, at this point...

Also super jealous of the Chad panther above. Not sure how you found the inner bicep to be, but that *looks* like it felt good...

It actually wasn't as bad as my other inner bicep, partially because Chad is so fast. Which is why I started this arm there, to get the worst spot over with quick. :) He lined the whole thing in maybe 20 minutes. Pictures fail to show the scope of it, it fills in my whole inner bicep from armpit to elbow. I'm actually having more pain the day after than I did during; I have two really nasty bruises developing and my arm is swollen to about twice it's normal size.

Prettyyyyyyyyy pumped about this one, not gonna lie.

By Greg Whitehead at Scapegoat in Portland, as usual.

My thigh feels like a wobbly hot water bottle today, and I don't even care. :o

WOW FUCK THIS IS SO GOOD.

*So jealous of your collection, but you already knew that.

FUCK!

This was the most painful by far (inside of upper arm in that nice, soft, tender white meat). But, I found my "happy place" and made it through with only interruptions for potty breaks (for both of us) and once for me to work out a bad leg/foot cramp that I was afraid was going to make me move under her. In the long run, it only took about 2.5 hours under the machine. This is the first I have had to lay down for, and that was different. She was able to get a cameo of the youngest daughter added, and will add one of the oldest when I get a better photo for her. I'll post a pic when its healed better. Right now, it's still very touchy when the shirt brushes it but still good enough that I could ride the motorcycle to work today.

The most important thing - the youngest daughter saw it when I got home, and even with it still bloody she liked it!