Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@hogg cheers Man. Yeah Henning is a dude, as are the rest of the guys/girls in his shop.

Re the crotch shading. I didn't find that bit too bad actually. The lines up my stomach and lower sternum/ribs were 10 times worse. Not looking forward to getting that bit shaded at all.

Got a few more hours in on my custom dragon chest piece! So close to being finished but so stoked on how it's come together.

London Reese is a pleasure to get tattooed by. Very easy going and cool to talk to.

The shop is great, everyone there is a really friendly, cool, and talented as hell.

After this last session, I now understand why some people say the chest sucks.

15hrs down so far, only a little bit more to go.

Wqu5rJM.jpg

Got a few more hours in on my custom dragon chest piece! So close to being finished but so stoked on how it's come together.

London Reese is a pleasure to get tattooed by. Very easy going and cool to talk to.

The shop is great, everyone there is a really friendly, cool, and talented as hell.

After this last session, I now understand why some people say the chest sucks.

15hrs down so far, only a little bit more to go.

Wqu5rJM.jpg

wow, its really popping out. sweet

My new pieces by Victor over last 2 days, he is bored shitless with faces, eyes etc so we tried some dotwrok and a little towards bio.

He made the girl/demon face light to try and contrast Robert Hernandez's far too dark skull.

He worked super fast, first day 5 hours, today 6 hours. :)

We also had a funny convo about my back piece. He said when I had the Jesus done he had no clue I wanted my whole back done, nor did I.

He said he would have done things a lot differntly had he known that, so we have now booked 2 more sessions as he wants to go rght over my back and change as much stuff as is possible to flow better and improve it, to me its fine lol

Pics taken on my phone with my arse red raw lol

Anyhow sorry for the arse shot again and I also covered the hanging penis nudity part :P

2ufaog9.jpg

znooq1.jpg

2cihdmr.jpg

rcobgo.jpg

2j0kr3p.jpg

Well, now that PAX is over and I've had two days to sleep it off, I can get around to doing internet stuff.

@beez and I had a super fun time hanging out at Liberty a bit ago, because we decided we should probably go and get tattoos. Here is mine, by Christopher Ayalin:

11849457_1019713674728704_1029746713_n_zpsa71qki6m.jpg

Good times! Spent PAX wandering around the exhibition hall feeling like the leg of my jeans on that side was full of mosquitoes, though. Ha.

^ that is absolutely stunning. I feel a bit creepy staring at your bum but there's so much to see and it's all so amazing.

And the modesty panel made me giggle. :D

Lol thanks a lot :)

- - - Updated - - -

do your balls hang low, do they wobble to and frow, can you tie them in a knot?, can you tie them in a bow?,can you throw them over your shoulder like a regimental soldier, do your balls hang lowwwwwwwwwww @peterpoose

Lol yep proper grandad bollocks :)