Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

A couple of pics taken professionally at the London convention, my first professional pics taken, some girl just grabbed me and took me into a room and said strip off lol

Still got two days with Victor as he is not totally happy with my back piece, not sure what he wants to do.

Its for a magazine, cant remember if its skin deep or one of them.

Anyhow here are some stunning shots of my superb body!

2uib0ww.jpg

fx5f7m.jpg

Got this little beauty at the NB HubCity Tattoo con one week ago.

A little hotstuff by Sailor Jerry Swallow, Canada's oldest tattooer. He was taught by Charlie Snow, who was taught by F.A Baldwin, who is arguably one of the first tattooers in Canada. He has the title of Hori from Horihide (Yes, that Horihide) and has been tattooing for over 50 years. He knew all the greats personally. Worked with Malone, Zeke, Jack, Irons, Huck, and all the others. Said Norman Collins was an asshole and Hardy was disrespectful. haha

Funny thing is, the lady who wanted to get a tattoo before me didn't even know who he was and wanted to get a tribal design out of a magazine. haha

12108084_1041402779226410_8468581785379285274_n.jpg?oh=19b243e332f6be304261fcef05ae3f29&oe=56CC0594

Got this little beauty at the NB HubCity Tattoo con one week ago.

A little hotstuff by Sailor Jerry Swallow, Canada's oldest tattooer. He was taught by Charlie Snow, who was taught by F.A Baldwin, who is arguably one of the first tattooers in Canada. He has the title of Hori from Horihide (Yes, that Horihide) and has been tattooing for over 50 years. He knew all the greats personally. Worked with Malone, Zeke, Jack, Irons, Huck, and all the others. Said Norman Collins was an asshole and Hardy was disrespectful. haha

Funny thing is, the lady who wanted to get a tattoo before me didn't even know who he was and wanted to get a tribal design out of a magazine. haha

12108084_1041402779226410_8468581785379285274_n.jpg?oh=19b243e332f6be304261fcef05ae3f29&oe=56CC0594

Finally someone else who knows not only about Hub City but where NB is haha grats on the piece. Would have liked to make the con this year but couldn't.

On that note, I'm travelling with my gf to Toronto in a couple days. Any recommendations for shops to check out while there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally someone else who knows not only about Hub City but where NB is haha grats on the piece. Would have liked to make the con this year but couldn't.

On that note, I'm travelling with my gf to Toronto in a couple days. Any recommendations for shops to check out while there?

I would highly recommend The Pearl Harbor Gift Shop in Toronto. It's known as one of the very best and they always have at least one artist doing walk ins. Good luck and enjoy your stay.

Yeah I live in Moncton! These arent all in Toronto but in Ontario haha

Okey Doke Tattoo shop in Toronto

Speakeasy Tattoo in Toronto

Trophy Tattoo in Hamilton

Sink or Swin Tattoo in Aurora

Crawling Panther in Cambridge

Lucky Devil Tattoo in Barrie

Chris Anthon's private studio in Guelph

Berlin tattoo in Kitchener.

Yeah I live in Moncton! Okey Doke Tattoo shop in Toronto. Trophy tattoo in Hamilton, Sink or Swin tattoo in Aurora, Crawling Panther in Cambridge, Lucky Devil tattoo in Barrie, Chris Anthon's private studio in Guelph and Berlin tattoo in Kitchener.

Wow thanks for the list guys. I actually lived in aurora for a year when I was younger. Definitely gonna check it out.

Also, nice to see a fellow maritimer on here haha

Cheers

Wow thanks for the list guys. I actually lived in aurora for a year when I was younger. Definitely gonna check it out.

Also, nice to see a fellow maritimer on here haha

Cheers

Cheers man! (Also, I updated the list after you quote me, so check it out again :p)

Out of that list, Id say Berlin and Okey Doke are my favorites.

Mega excited that I have managed to get an appointment with Steve Byrne at the Brighton Convention next year! I'm normally not quick enough off of the mark with things like this but I was up at 5am feeding our bambino, saw his IG post and jumped on it without really thinking too much!

got one too when he is in hamburg :o

- - - Updated - - -

piss poor excuse for a picture of the actual tattoo, I'll get you guys a better one when it's healed and not completely crusty.

fldixe.jpg

Freddy Corbin, Temple Tattoo Oakland

sorry for getting back at this again, but this is the raddest tattoo on this board i have seen. the combination of motive, placement, size and artist...cant't get better!

Finished off my second rib panel today with Dave C. at PSC tattoo. I'll use the royal "we" and say that we knocked this out in three sessions starting in late September, about 8 hours total. I'm super stoked on it, the colour in the tiger really pops!

Dave is a great guy, and his work speaks for itself, seek him out.

Finished off my second rib panel today with Dave C. at PSC tattoo. I'll use the royal "we" and say that we knocked this out in three sessions starting in late September, about 8 hours total. I'm super stoked on it, the colour in the tiger really pops!

Dave is a great guy, and his work speaks for itself, seek him out.

really like that piece - tough tattoo in tough spot to get tattooed - you earned that one