Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

have an apt. w/ bailey hunter robinson next sat. he's guesting down here at rock of ages in austin... getting one of his trademark buffaloes to start off my right arm. ~2excited~

just need to be sure not to get confused and call him heather bailey (which i've already done in my head a dozen times)

:o :cool:

Thank you! The artist is really good at his craft. :)

Unfortunately, it's healing like shit and yesterday my shirt caught, and peeled a scab off, leaving a nasty scar in the eye, and the whites didn't seem to take well. No fault of the artist, just bad skin and tattoos underneath. It is a 3x cover up.

Using a small dab on vitamin e oil on the scarred spots, and he's going to hit it again in December when I go in for the last forearm piece.

Even scarred/losing some whites, still looks 1000% better!

I had my first session with Alix Ge last week for my pharaoh horses stomach/abdomen tattoo. She did the lining. Unfortunately due to my schedule next session to finish it is only early February...

That's awesome! Pharaoh's horses on stomach is the best tattoo. I'm a fan of Alix Ge as well. Can't wait to see some pics!

quick question:::: that BHR buffalo i got, i wasn't so much planning on getting it black and grey because i am gonna get color traditional pieces around it. y'all think that it'll look weird with color tattoos around it?

i don't want a completely b&g arm (not that i don't love those), and am planning on getting some shit from smith st this winter to surround the buffalo. hopefully I'm sweating for nothing (as usual), i just want a cohesive arm! -- - thanks! ;)