Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Ok you all remember the shit piece and squiggly lines David Corden did on me and I have lasered it off, below 2 pictures of how it looked lol

nfiafo.jpg

o73qx1.jpg

Went and saw Victor while I was driving about Europe couple weeks back and had some touch ups all over really but he also did a little filler where the shit squiggly lines were ready for connection to my knee. Still healing so its still very dark :)

2gydp8i.jpg

15qxdmo.jpg

zv4s4g.jpg

And a couple of pictures of Victor admiring my beautiful arse while I was there ;)

nou55g.jpg

2rejwco.jpg

Latest and greatest. Healing like shit though for some reason. Still getting minimal dabs of plasma/blood punching through a week later from where the skin stretched/moves from using my hand. Not sure if this is natural to the lower arm/wrist area or the new spray he used, Hush. Could that spray cause terrible healing?

46e973a5-1316-4205-93d5-5c5b8dcd8866.jpg

I finished my backpiece on December 30th ! Then I did a victory lap and had my tattooer/life-coach cap my wrist off with a magic dragon. It ended up on my hand with the beard on the knuckle whoops! Turned out awesome !!

12362476_408527059337024_682355640_n.jpg

Healing is a total bitch, haven't bent my wrist since last Wednesday and my hand is really raw.

I'll post a less cryptic pic in the future...my arm now is all Steve Batt 2003 / 2007 / 2015 yipee really cool to see a timeline from the same tattooer blended one into the other.

Was supposed to have my next session on Christmas Eve-we got halfway down there and had to turn back around, the snow and ice were just too much. I'd felt like such a wuss, but they ended up w/a bad storm so I guess I was glad we went back home. But on the way home I called and called and the line was busy--so when I finally got thru to cancel, I said I understood how hard it is to get in to see my artist, and I would just take whatever I could. The guy says "Well, I actually just got off the phone w/someone cancelling for next Sunday-you want it?" Uh-YES! So, we trekked back down yesterday. He ended up adding some stuff to the right side top and bottom, where I thought we were done, more waves and such, added some wind to that side too, and whatever, I'll deal w/it if it means it will be an even better piece.

Hurt like a bitch this time. Not sure if it's b/c it was such a big area this time, or b/c of what time of the month it is..guys you don't care but girls you understand.

just got this from mark cross at rose. honestly best experience I've ever had. great shop. coolest people. mark was so nice. this family came in because their little kid wanted to see a tattoo shop and mark stopped zapping me for a few minutes to hang with them and put a temporary tattoo on the hand of the little kid. so sick. backtard

2q8blvd.png

got this from lee knight today, first of 2016!

1173184_194640874219368_50040240_n.jpg

planning to tie it together along with some other elements to the walking panther he put on my shin last year. had a shift at work straight after so the top part is looking real angry right now, hope it hasnt goofed with the healing too much

think i forgot to post the last few i got,

these two are from one of my mentors curtis pettigrove

12393631_961461087258558_1617412193_n.jpg

11899638_527481694067975_196515359_n.jpg

and not a good photo really but i also got these two kissing nuns from rose whittaker. having big legs rule caus ive got tonnes of space still.

11887236_159529987720682_44575625_n.jpg

getting tattooed by joe chatt next week with any luck. years starting off well!