Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I got this from Tony Nilsson at Blue Arms Tattoo in Oslo today. It's based off an old Percy Waters drawing that Tony had wanted to do for a while, and I had no specific requests so we just went for it.

kk8Ndvf.jpg

I'll admit that I did cheat a bit, after the outline we did use a numbing spray or something like that, which basically made me not feel a thing until we started doing the colors. Happy we did, since then we got to finish it so I don't have to wait until the next time I'm home.

got this lil' dude today on the side of my thigh from Joe Chatt. super great experience, lovely dude. showed me some old stencils, business cards, and flash that he'd acquired during his recent travels

12519244_752237494909138_172643828_n.jpg

only just stopped limping from the last one :rolleyes: aiming for Erl next and a large piece from my mentor before he moves back to aus

So I was hanging out at my local shop going through Piotrs new book full of old woodblock prints and I saw in the corner of a Kuniyoshi diptych depicting Taira no Tomomori these little fish samurai dudes, I told him you don't see enough fighting fish, usually just rats and frogs carrying swords, and he sketched/painted this guy up for me.

Piotr Kopytek

Blue Heron Tattoo

Frisco, CO

So I was hanging out at my local shop going through Piotrs new book full of old woodblock prints and I saw in the corner of a Kuniyoshi diptych depicting Taira no Tomomori these little fish samurai dudes, I told him you don't see enough fighting fish, usually just rats and frogs carrying swords, and he sketched/painted this guy up for me.

Piotr Kopytek

Blue Heron Tattoo

Frisco, CO

Love this. Such a clever design.

- - - Updated - - -

Just had a new tattoo added to my right leg by Tammy Kim at The Okey Doke in Toronto. She is amazing.

I really need to book an appointment with her. Her colour palette is so distinctive. Everything she does is so crisp.

Had a cool session with Eddy Deutsche and received this Goldfish, powered by a Kappa pilot. My input was: weird, eastern influence, and I threw out a bunch of classic imagery.

That tattoo is so fucking cool. Thanks for telling us what you wanted too, because when I see tattoos like that I always wonder what the client asked for.