Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I got this done today by Dan Climan, real stoked on it!

LKNUjgW.png

I'm pretty sure it's based off a Owen Jensen design but I haven't found the original yet. I'd love to see it if anyone knows where to find it.

I unfortunately don't have anything to add about the design history, but just thought I would say that Dan is a cool guy who seems to still have a low profile. Cool to see more collectors with his work.

so we went to the Fresno,CA tattoo expo yesterday and had all saturday afternoon with Oliver Peck. Central Valley Tattoo

I got these two,

hand1.jpg

hand2.jpg

hand3.jpg

and this one on my left lower thigh,it's a little bruised now.

and Saniderm on it.

hand44.jpg

hand55.jpg

and my wife got this

mermaid1.jpg

mermaid2.jpg

we had a really great day getting tattooed together at a convention,it was awesome.

So how did I miss that this convention is happening? I'm 30 miles from there and knew nothing! Sigh!!

too bad,we could have met up,and Oliver said he has been going to this expo for 10 years. :)

- - - Updated - - -

So how did I miss that this convention is happening? I'm 30 miles from there and knew nothing! Sigh!!

too bad,we could have met up,and Oliver said he has been going to this expo for 10 years. :)

Just got this and prisoner of love by Tyson Arndt at Stockholm Classic. It was cool to hang out and talk to Tyson. Super happy!

https://instagram.com/p/BCYCSHiR5PP/

- - - Updated - - -

Just got this and prisoner of love by Tyson Arndt at Stockholm Classic. It was cool to hang out and talk to Tyson. Super happy!

To be fair, I just moved to the area - it would be nice to have a site where all conventions are listed by state - unless this one does and I just haven't found it.

@real_meta I saw your post but the picture was blocked at my work. I saw Dave Parker post that tiger on IG and fell in love with it. Glad to see it's on you.

- - - Updated - - -

@real_meta I saw your post but the picture was blocked at my work. I saw Dave Parker post that tiger on IG and fell in love with it. Glad to see it's on you.

Thanks man, I'm glad it's on me too. I think David is criminally slept on considering the fact that he seems to do everything well, and it's all tweaked out enough that it shows his personality. Just what you want, really.

Greggles and I did a thing today. Haven't been in a tattoo shop since last summer. I dunno if that was the reason, or if this spot was just really tender, but holy crap, I feel like I just got hit by a truck! Poor Greg. I was unusually squirmy. Worth it though, as always.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCmDYNNzBHG/

We set the appointment to line my back for April 9th. I am legit scared of a day that consists entirely of lining! Haha. Especially since we're aiming to line the whole freakin' thing in one shot. Excited, though.

Holy crap @sighthound, I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, it was a milestone one for me. First tattoo below the elbow

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, it was a milestone one for me. First tattoo below the elbow