Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Is there a full moon?  Between people wanting others to provide free artwork to wanting us to pay for their tattoos it's been interesting the past week.

By the way, would someone please draw up my idea for the right upper arm design? I'll also be posting my PayPal account so you can all send me money. You know I need the money for my work more than you do. Don't be cheap!!   :10_wink:

18 hours ago, marley mission said:

guys - this is the latest lowdown - somebody throw down an awesome tattoo and get this thread back on track please

Well, not getting new ink but.... going by for a test-the-water consult this afternoon on getting this abortion on my right arm lightened enough to have it re-done properly.

Oh, and I'll pay for it all myself, thanks.

Edited by pidjones

I'm very curious to hear about your consult. @pidjones

Well. That was a no-go.

They do not have picosure laser (even though they prominently advertise it). They want about five times what Mike Panic has mentioned for a session on my ~3" (at the widest) by 8" area. They can't concentrate on one area over another at all. Or won't. They listed a lot of pain and severe blistering as common (no mention of topicals or even cooling) and when I said that intense pain causes me to black out, they said it was because I wasn't getting enough oxygen. I carefully exited and will not be back there. Only two other places in the area. Neither even advertises picosure. Mike, put in a shop closer!

On 5/20/2016 at 7:51 PM, marley mission said:

guys - this is the latest lowdown - somebody throw down an awesome tattoo and get this thread back on track please

Next stage of my Japanese dragon sleeve was completed today. 5.25 hours of black and shading for the background. Artist: Scott Ellis, Triple Crown Tattoo, Austin Texas.

i-tWrdpP7-L.jpg

i-KTRZbB2-L.jpg

i-3qGTFhw-L.jpg