Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@SStu @Rob I @zetroc @ChrisvK Thanks fellows!  I have a bunch of tattoos from Ron because I hold him in such high esteem as both an artist and as a person, but this tattoo is way beyond my expectations.  It also means that I'm going to be wearing pants in the summer for the rest of my life because, let's face it, I have a vagina monster on my lower leg, but if your tattoos don't bother polite society, you're doing it wrong.

1 hour ago, taaarro said:

Here's a couple I've gotten recently:

Dagger/rose by Charlie Roberts

Greg Irons SNCL skulls by Candi Kinyobi

Three wishes by Chuco Moreno

Lady head/peacock/rose/name by Freddy Corbin

Surfing Mahakala by Eddy Deutsche

699662c737ea2bd1ea33776b2eaa6010.jpg42dce5b3f6f969cfa1459a65fd6822a7.jpgc0a75a1563568821f595f291357827a0.jpg41632088f8166a07f8c491cbdf1764ee.jpgfdc9f07be4adb33eecc253173a62392f.jpg

lDrooling over the dagger /rose!!!

It looks fantastic!! It's only a matter of time before I move inside my biceps...it's interesting to hear the pain differential between the inside and outside, I wonder if the nerves for the forearm are centered inside in the same way that the lower leg nerves are centered on the inside of the knee (I learned that after knee surgery on the inside of my right knee cut across those nerves - I have no feeling on the outside of my right knee unless I rub the incision. Then I can feel it on the opposite side of my knee.)

Edited by Devious6

@oboogie It's funny, I had my shading done last week and I was sitting there gritting my teeth and white knuckling the chair when they were inside my bicep. At one point I look over and a girl 20 years my junior was getting a mandala on her inside bicep, and she didn't look like it bothered her in the least. I guess everyone is different. Nice ink!