Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

26 minutes ago, otisc said:

@oboogie It's funny, I had my shading done last week and I was sitting there gritting my teeth and white knuckling the chair when they were inside my bicep. At one point I look over and a girl 20 years my junior was getting a mandala on her inside bicep, and she didn't look like it bothered her in the least. I guess everyone is different. Nice ink!

Thanks! You know, I can deal with anything. Most tattoos don't bother me at all. BUT DAMN, inside bicep is the worst. It was exhausting because I was on edge and gritting my teeth the whole time. It is really swollen tonight, too. Really beat me up. Totally worth it, though.

32 minutes ago, PinkUnicorn said:

I'm glad it was deliberate and it wasn't just my dirty mind interpreting it that way!

But maybe it could be some type of Rorschach test for how people view it...?

It was totally deliberate.  I love it.  Honestly, I don't know how many people will even notice it because my lower legs are pretty well covered so it's one tattoo among many, I avoid wearing shorts outside unless it's very hot out, and really the only time people take a good look at my legs is at the tattoo shop where they're not going to think I'm a weirdo dirtbag for having a tattoo like that.  And if a member of the general public does see it and think that, they're not far wrong I guess.  

@oboogie Of all the spots I've been tattooed, inner bicep is still pretty much the worst and I've had my ass crack tattooed.  Yours looks great!

7 minutes ago, Graeme said:

@oboogie Of all the spots I've been tattooed, inner bicep is still pretty much the worst and I've had my ass crack tattooed.  Yours looks great!

@Graeme, thanks. I'm thrilled with it. Looking forward to the finishing touches.

I love your vagina tattoo. Wait. That didn't sound right. ;-)

On May 23, 2016 at 8:04 PM, taaarro said:

Here's a couple I've gotten recently:

Dagger/rose by Charlie Roberts

Greg Irons SNCL skulls by Candi Kinyobi

Three wishes by Chuco Moreno

Lady head/peacock/rose/name by Freddy Corbin

Surfing Mahakala by Eddy Deutsche

699662c737ea2bd1ea33776b2eaa6010.jpg42dce5b3f6f969cfa1459a65fd6822a7.jpgc0a75a1563568821f595f291357827a0.jpg41632088f8166a07f8c491cbdf1764ee.jpgfdc9f07be4adb33eecc253173a62392f.jpg

Jesus man, well done. I've been thinking about adding Chuco to the list of must visits, and this might have solidified it.

I've been busy recently! First up I got this really cute cat and umbrella from Wendy Pham at Brighton Tattoo convention. I've been after this piece of flash for years so happy he's now mine! large.Screenshot_2016-05-25-09-25-19-1.png

Next up (and also at Brighton), I got the side of my knee done by  Jody Dawber. This was the most painful tattoo I have ever got. I was whimpering like a baby (and I usually never make a fuss). I had to dig deep to get through it! Thank god she's fast.  large.Screenshot_2016-05-25-09-25-34-1.png

And last but not least, my latest addition (again on the side of the knee) from my super talented co-worker Lucy O Connell. Had my eye on this babe for well over a year, so happy to finally give her a home. 

large.Screenshot_2016-05-25-09-25-00-1.png

On 5/26/2016 at 6:23 PM, El Dolmago said:

Got my the lower part of my sleeve worked on today - Dragon scales done and the colour done on the Jizu and on the Kannon. After 3 appointments of solid lining, I'm happy to have some shading done.

10 hours ago, InkedMumma said:

URL]Today  I got my sternum done. Heart n daggers. URL]hard to take a pic, but you get the idea. Really happy with it!

hmmmm pic doesnt seem to have loaded.

WE NEED PICS! :-) :-)

23 hours ago, El Dolmago said:

I wish I could sir but I have no idea how to upload images to posts only (not to gallery as the tattoo still in process) in this new system!

I just use photobucket (free) and use that link in the image tab here.

23 hours ago, El Dolmago said:

Finished my lower leg with Grez at King's Ave NYC. He added the (bloody and swollen) lighthouse and ROA piece to go along with the clipper ship from Russ Abbott.  I couldn't be happier with how he was able to tie it all together. Sorry for the giant pic, I'll post healed shots in a couple of weeks, there's a video on my IG: wedge45.

IMG_2187_zpsfyqllgqu.jpg

Finally finished this huge thigh piece a few days ago, loosely based on the cover for one of my favorite metal albums! Pictures taken a couple hours after when I was still ridiculously red and swollen. I'll be sure to post better pics once it's done peeling. Done by Sam Warren at Dreams Collide in Lancaster, PA. 

Pic from the front/side:
xnggt5.jpg

From the back:
6yo854.jpg

20 hours ago, Wedge said:

Finished my lower leg with Grez at King's Ave NYC. He added the (bloody and swollen) lighthouse and ROA piece to go along with the clipper ship from Russ Abbott.  I couldn't be happier with how he was able to tie it all together. Sorry for the giant pic, I'll post healed shots in a couple of weeks, there's a video on my IG: wedge45.

IMG_2187_zpsfyqllgqu.jpg

So awesome, as expected.

On 5/31/2016 at 4:57 PM, Wedge said:

IMG_2187_zpsfyqllgqu.jpg

This looks awesome! I particularly love the colours!