Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Here are the end results of my trip to Denver. My wife got some balloons and I got a praying mantis. Both by Destroy Troy at Til Death. Great shop and fun artist. Also, The Cure was fantastic, the beer was cold and I used Saniderm for the first time. 

img]pKarbct.jpg

Zi7uzOo.jpg

Edited by AverageJer
Trying to figure out how to post images

4 minutes ago, oboogie said:

LOVE! It's JUST PERFECT!!! You must be thrilled. I'm thrilled for you!

You pretty much summed up my thoughts at the moment! Such a great experience, amazing tattoo, amazing artist in every way! I really struggle to find words for how happy I am at the moment...

plus we listened to Queen for the entire session :)

Edited by Kurgana

You've got yourself a good one there. Really happy for you. I'm always a little nervous about portraits. I can think of maybe one guy I'd let do a portrait on me, and I will get one from him one of these days — Chris Jones from Physical Graffiti in Cardiff. He's going to do a Johnny Cash portrait tattoo on me. I've talked to him about it after we became friends on Facebook. Anyway, WOO HOO! Over the moon for you!

1 minute ago, oboogie said:

You've got yourself a good one there. Really happy for you. I'm always a little nervous about portraits. I can think of maybe one guy I'd let do a portrait on me, and I will get one from him one of these days — Chris Jones from Physical Graffiti in Cardiff. He's going to do a Johnny Cash portrait tattoo on me. I've talked to him about it after we became friends on Facebook. Anyway, WOO HOO! Over the moon for you!

I was, too. I very rarely like portrait tattoos. So very happy I took the gamble after seeing his other work (he does not have much past work in a similar style) & talking to him about it on FB to start with. I guess it was his enthusiasm about the idea that convinced me initially, and he really did deliver more than I had dared to hope!