Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

6 minutes ago, suburbanxcore said:

@marley mission Honestly, Todd's pretty far down in DE (right across the DE/MD border). I got tattooed by him when I used to go to the shore at OCMD, and it was about three hours from Philly. It's about 5 to Boston. So yeah, farther, but you're also a little farther north, correct? Couldn't hurt looking into.

yup - it'd be about 3 hours for me give or take 

8 hours ago, marley mission said:

fun spur of the moment tattoo from Jesse Calderon, 2nd year apprentice at Modern Times Tattoo in Spotswood, NJ. Young, talented, determined and super cool tattooer. Was also the first time that I was getting tattooed until 3am. Cross that off the bucket list ;)

Fire Ant Attack

YES!!! This is so cool. I read the short story "Leiningen Vs the Ants ( http://www.classicshorts.com/stories/lvta.html) when I was a kid and it left a huge impression on me. I want an ant tattoo now! Man, I've said it before but you get the coolest tattoos. Talk about doing it right...

On 6/18/2016 at 7:37 AM, marley mission said:

fun spur of the moment tattoo from Jesse Calderon, 2nd year apprentice at Modern Times Tattoo in Spotswood, NJ. Young, talented, determined and super cool tattooer. Was also the first time that I was getting tattooed until 3am. Cross that off the bucket list ;)

Fire Ant Attack

large.image.jpeg

Flashback, anyone? :5_smiley:

hs-321_1z.jpg