Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

0c9ef6d3c724db5d334e3fea130eefe4.jpg

I got my second tattoo yesterday on my inner bicep. It's a realistic (black & gray) hourglass with the words "Memento Mori" written in the upper part of the hourglass board. All in all it was a great experience, though it was a little more painful than my first tattoo. It is also a little swollen but the skin on the inner bicep is tender, so that's should be expected. Thanks to Eric Rignall from Inkstop Tattoo in NYC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, oboogie said:

Thanks, @Dan. Such a huge loss. It's coming up to five years since she died. Seems impossible.

yes,sadly that's true,yes,a true loss.

I am madly in love with her and her music.she was a very unique artist,she had a true gift.

that "27" club is eery.

nice tattoo on you.

I have been thinking for a while of a horseshoe tattoo like hers for me.

Edited by Dan

2 hours ago, Dan said:

yes,sadly that's true,yes,a true loss.

I am madly in love with her and her music.she was a very unique artist,she had a true gift.

that "27" club is eery.

nice tattoo on you.

I have been thinking for a while of a horseshoe tattoo like hers for me.

You should do it! I feel so happy with this one. I love all my work, but I love honoring Amy's talent and legacy with this one.

I think for most people this won't look like much has been done, but oh well! All of the black/shading, with the exception of some clouds we're going to add, is now done. All of the lining, too. We had to line two more dragon feet and I thought I was going to die. If I never see another liner that size again, it'll be too soon! So now we get to start color after this, and I can't wait. :11_blush:

Greg Whitehead and all that.

@sophistre totally crushing it.

Friday I went up to King's Ave and finished my tiger/rose morph on my knee. Right now it's impossible to get a good picture of, but I'll try to get one up soon.

Also, when I was up in May, Grez showed me a ton of originals he has. He showed me this sheet of roses that Malone did for him, and he seemed bummed that he'd never done anything off of it. So I told him if we had time after he finished my knee, he could gladly give me one. So after he wrapped me up, he popped a quick little rose into a gap between the top of my sleeve and the swallow on my chest. Fits perfectly, and he seemed thrilled to do it. It's a tiny little tattoo, but I'm really thrilled with it. I may not post that publicly, but if anyone wants to see either of them, hit me up on IG (@andrew.f.white).

Edited by suburbanxcore

On 7/1/2016 at 10:26 AM, jadore said:

Traditional woman-head in a spider web - by Dane Soos

daneee.jpg

So good! Dane is such a funny guy. When i was getting tattooed by Giacomo, he kept looking over his shoulder and telling him how much he fucked up and how much im going to regret the tattoo he was doing on me haha. Needles to say the tattoo turned out perfect ;)

Took me way too long to post this. Got a pretty nice start on the chest by Chris Stuart in Charlotte back in early June.

Hopefully get the rest finished at the Pagoda City convention.

Couldn't recommend Chris highly enough. Great experience in the shop. He's since moved to his new place in midtown which looks awesome

ea6a4e34ac61e7057d09d2d092f3652f.jpg

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Took me way too long to post this. Got a pretty nice start on the chest by Chris Stuart in Charlotte back in early June.

Couldn't recommend Chris highly enough. Great experience in the shop. He's since moved to his new place in midtown which looks awesome

Actually just realised I did post this previously

1 hour ago, Padji said:

So sick!!!!  Love this!

Who better than Chris Garver to fill a crucial spot on my forearm?  I requested his rendition of a phoenix inspired by a line drawing in Ed Hardy's latest book, "Drawings for Tattoos."  Aside from that, I told him to do it however he wants.  I guess he wanted to make it perfect and pink.  "Well... it's more of a coral."  Either way, I'm digging it and I feel much more complete!

garver phoenix.jpg