Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Scott did this one last night on my arm. i'm pretty stoked on it, and all morning Jackson and i were joking around, me moving my arm quickly towards him at random points and saying "ROARRRRRR". it's not the best photo, just one from my laptop, and before i get asked, it's a California Grizzly Bear and the 1922 is the year they went extinct.

That bear tattoo just makes me think, "Ms Rad by name, Ms Rad by nature", haha.

Here's a new one from me! This was done just yesterday, so my arm is pretty swollen. It's by Thomas Morgan, who is just finishing a guest spot in Inkslingers in Newcastle. I think he told me he'll be in Paris next, so if you live near there, I'd recommend getting some work from him!

Oh yeah, and I kind of thought this was obvious (I'm sure it will be to you guys), but since a couple of friends have asked me- the gypsy head isn't from yesterday- Ian Parkin did that, and it looks FAR better when my arm isn't at a funny angle :P

Anyway, here you go, sorry for the bad picture. I never did put that picture of my tattoo from Charlie on here, did I? If anyone wants to see it, I'll gladly put that up too :)

I love his bold style traditional style, that tattoo looks great! Always regret not getting tattooed by Thomas but the time his shop was open here was really busy for me and as soon as things slowed down Thomas shut down shop and went on this world tour, but sounds like things are working out for you okay.

Thanks guys :) Ah, David, I'm sure Thomas will come back to you! I thought I missed out the last time he came to Newcastle, as I really wanted one from Charlie Roberts as he came with him- but then a couple of months later, he's back again! I think he'll be back here before the end of the year, too. It'll get to a point where he doesn't want to travel too much anymore, then you'll get your chance, I'm sure.

aww shucks Mel! thanks! it will be part of a larger sleeve including images of native california animals and plants.

you're new tattoo by Thomas is pretty sweet! really curious to see pictures of the Charlie Roberts piece.

Wow that sounds really cool, MsRad! You'll have to keep us filled in, I really want to see it when it's done! :)

Thanks about the new tattoo.. well, I say thanks, it's not like I did anything, lol. I always feel weird saying thanks when someone compliments my tattoos, it's like I'm saying thanks for someone else's work. But you know what I mean :) I love it. Didn't have a picture on my computer of my tattoo from Charlie, but thankfully everything's on the internet these days anyway. Hope this isn't too big...

dscn0936.jpg

Here's a new one from me! This was done just yesterday, so my arm is pretty swollen. It's by Thomas Morgan, who is just finishing a guest spot in Inkslingers in Newcastle. I think he told me he'll be in Paris next, so if you live near there, I'd recommend getting some work from him!

Oh yeah, and I kind of thought this was obvious (I'm sure it will be to you guys), but since a couple of friends have asked me- the gypsy head isn't from yesterday- Ian Parkin did that, and it looks FAR better when my arm isn't at a funny angle :P

Anyway, here you go, sorry for the bad picture. I never did put that picture of my tattoo from Charlie on here, did I? If anyone wants to see it, I'll gladly put that up too :)

*jaw on the floor* AMAZING!! Lucky girl!!

Here are the latest additions. The Tiger is on my wife, the Fudo sword is me, both by Matt Arriola. The Christ is on me by Vinse One. I have three or four sessions left on my back, but Matt is moving to NYC so I won't be getting more work on it until November. All of this work was done within the last two and a half months so now I am broke.