Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Had this done yesterday at 454 tattoo in Encinitas by Dave Kruseman.   There's a little warble in the line at the top, that was 100% on my twitchy leg, not Dave.  I'm super stoked about this tattoo though.  Probably my last of 2016 and my last American Traditional for awhile.  Hope ya'll like it!

If anyone is curious, Dave is a super nice guy, and happy to talk about winning the show/shooting the show, but also about just about anything else. Everyone at 454 was super friendly and helpful.  Great little shop.

20161015_180324.jpg

Edited by Hoople

Man, with the start of the school year, coaching xc, training for a marathon, and a million other things, I've been MIA for a bit. So many awesome tattoos in here. From the Noble frog and the Nava spider, to the awesome Japanese work from Brooks and a few others, I'm loving so much awesome stuff. That Chris Stuart chest eagle. That Koeplinger underarm blast. That firey girl head. Good lord. People are killing it.

I haven't posted much in this thread in forever. In the last 15 months or so, I've gotten my knees done (well, the left is started) by Grez, as well as a few pieces on my thighs. Once I get that knee finished, I'm going to update the squidpants thread and throw some of them in here.

Edited by suburbanxcore

10 minutes ago, sophistre said:

Here frands:

Feeling pretty tattoo-flu-y, but I have a steak on the way, and then it's time to drink every water and sleep every sleep. So happy that we finished the areas that were the most painful for me during lining, though.

Couldn't be happier.

I was staring at this when it came up twice today on instagram, and of course it is on an LST member!!! Awesome, you are very much winning today :)

6 hours ago, Intomyskin said:

May I ask how long were the sessions each day?

Greg and I have a bad habit of not paying attention to when we start, or when we break for lunch. But I think 4 1/2 hours the first day (we lost power for a little bit because of that storm), and probably 6 on the second day. Something close to that, anyway.

edit: If you mean yesterday and today, obviously. I've had three sessions before this and I have noooo idea how long they were anymore, haha.

Edited by sophistre

On 2016-10-11 at 10:49 PM, SStu said:

@mmikaoj Super bold! So . . . are you naturally bald, or are you going to have to keep shaving it? :71_smiling_imp:

Super bold indeed, very happy with how it came out. No I have very thick hair actually. For now I keep it short but I plan to let it grow long again. Had it down to my nipples before the tattoo.

On 17.10.2016 at 4:48 AM, sophistre said:

Here frands:

Feeling pretty tattoo-flu-y, but I have a steak on the way, and then it's time to drink every water and sleep every sleep. So happy that we finished the areas that were the most painful for me during lining, though.

Couldn't be happier.

Wow wow wow!!! Greg's work is mindblowing. Congrats!!