Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

30 minutes ago, Tornado7 said:

Stupid story / missed connection - and I would up with this horseshoe.

So unplanned. Healing two at once now. ?

John Schaberg @ Tower Classic Tattoo

I love the horseshoe !

22 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Feathers McGraw, baby! I LOVE Wallace and Gromit. I hadn't thought about them in years!! @oboogie Where did that idea come from?!?

Yay! I knew you'd know. We were watching an Aardman Animation documentary the other night, and it just occurred to me it would be hilarious. I called my artist, and he was also familiar with W+G, too, and he thought it was funny. He didn't charge me much at all and said, "Happy birthday!" (It was my birthday last weekend.)

Well, here's my latest piece by Brian Tiger at Screamin' Ink Tattoo in N.J., still a few hours fresh. Unfinished, I hit the wall after 5 hours. I'll be going back to color it in in 2 weeks. Sorry for the bad picture...it's not easy taking good pics of yourself.

P.S. If it looks slightly crooked it's not, it's just from stretching my arm to take picture.

IMG_7592.JPG

Edited by marfil98

I got this from my childhood friend Siggy (@siggystarfishtattoo) today. I saw the flash year and a half ago but having been on the opposite side of the world it didn't happen until now. So stoked!

I7VN09l.jpg

That's awesome.  I especially love the skeletons.

Edited by tertia
new page