Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Made another Oslo trip last week to start a cover up on my lower stomach. While i was there i picked up a namakubi from Nicholas at Blue Arms.

namakubi.png

The cover up is ongoing and i don't mind admitting i'm very apprehensive about the next session! This was not a fun tattoo to get although Marius did his best to keep my spirits up and a visit from LST's own Mr @Iwar definitely kept me distracted from the significant pain!

toad.png

17 hours ago, ItsNewport said:

Made another Oslo trip last week to start a cover up on my lower stomach. While i was there i picked up a namakubi from Nicholas at Blue Arms.

The cover up is ongoing and i don't mind admitting i'm very apprehensive about the next session! This was not a fun tattoo to get although Marius did his best to keep my spirits up and a visit from LST's own Mr @Iwar definitely kept me distracted from the significant pain!

It was great seing you again Gareth! Although I have to admit I felt like a sadist at times too, haha. You're tougher than most!

Gareth.JPG

Sarah did a first pass at correcting the faked line on my forearm that another artist did and I hated. After 3 laser sessions (one a two-pass session), it was ready. She did the lining and some grey shading. Looks thousands of times better. She will add color in early March. This is going to settle nicely, I think - and I'm already real happy with it.070c4798c989eaa6c06bfe6445bfb0fb.jpg

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Got the suggestion to 'work up' to the chest piece I'm getting (gnarling scarring I want to get covered) so I went back to Brittany at Hot Copper for something else I saw and fell in love with. Think I'm going to have to keep adding to the leg, carry on with the outdoors theme I seem to have got going on :1_grinning:

It's completely round irl, the angle I'm standing at just makes it look a bit thin at the bottom end in the pic. 

2017-01-24 15.52.58.jpg

Edited by unigoat

Got my somewhat spontaneous dragon tattoo today. Wes Garvick did it and I'm so stoked on it. His shop is literally the only one in town I'd ever go to, if you ever find yourself in York, PA. 

And what's that you guys always say about everyone needs a panther and dragon? Now I have both and they're friends. :3_grin:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Some great tattoos posted on this page!

Got this one yesterday from Jan Willem (@janwillemtattoo) at Bont en Blauw tattoo Rotterdam. Asked for a octopus filler and this is what he drew up. immediately said yes to his idea and this is the end result.

Edit: all other work except the partially visible black skull is done by Jan Willem as well

16425432_1212861885428888_87226542_n.jpg

Edited by ChrisvK

@suburbanxcore White Rose is pretty new, the guys at the shop said they just opened about 4 months ago. They specialize in traditional and there's SO MUCH good flash on the walls, I had a hard time deciding. http://instagram.com/whiterosetattooparlour

Wes didn't do the panther, that was done by Chad Koeplinger when he came through DC a couple years ago. Took him about an hour and a half to do. This is a better picture I took of it when it was freshly healed. image.jpeg