Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

8 hours ago, Dan said:

cool tattoo for sure ! and I just watched Alien and Aliens the other night again,I love those movies.

Haha thanks. Yeah, i also recently rewatched all four Alien movies + AVP, but definitely the first two are my favourites. The other two are cool in their own rights, completely different but still did some stuff right. And AVP is, well, AVP. Cool alien designs though.

Also, the Ripley in panties would make a great pin-up girl i think :D

1 hour ago, Hands On said:

@littlefox1970 that looks like it was painful as hell... you must've been in quite the meditative state!

i'm interested to see how it heals.

Yes indeed ... how it heals up will be the true measure of how well I've done.

The outline had me wishing it was over already when I was only halfway through, so I was expecting the coloring to be hell ... but it was less painful.  :)  Either way, admittedly not the most pleasant place to get a tattoo! lol

Focusing on doing good work probably helps alot ... 

Went last night to have a peony recolored. It was done by a different artist a few years ago and everything else sort of grew up around it. Now it feels more like a part of the whole shebang and I love the purple. Husband had more work done on his tiger. We were supposed to go before Christmas and ended up w/another blizzard so we had to reschedule..just like last winter argh!

Also spent some discussion time w/my artist about continuing the wind/water theme elsewhere so I'm kinda excited about that.

jdtiger.jpg

peonyafter.jpg

peonybefore.jpg

5 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

@Baboom Your photos look so freaking good. How's the healing going?

Healing has been phenominal! Yesterday marked the end of black and gray work. Knocked out the tiger strips as well. Next Week we start packing in color! We also finished shelling out our next project for my back. 6'3" there will be a lot of ground to cover.

Tigress by Chris O'Donnell. There's no way that this photo does it justice! It wraps all the way around my thigh both front and back then up to my butt (and OMG, I love the tiger tail on my butt!). The photo looks a little distorted due to my inability to take a photo of it myself. Way up high, he tied in my existing peony with rocks and fngerwaves. It looks sweet.

Tiger Thigh.jpg