Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

So remember when I said I wouldn't be doing my other foot right away? Yeah, well. I've already pushed how much it hurt to the back of my mind. I'm waiting to hear back from Josh about when he can fit me in. Hahaha. :8_laughing:

@Gingerninja, I love that! Beautiful. Just like the wearer. :17_heart_eyes:

Edited by oboogie

Since it's Tattoo Tuesday, here's a sneak peek at a WIP by Grez. The outline is done for the entire piece but only got to finish the dragon kite. In June, we'll finish the rabbit, her kimono, the moon and the background. I know that everyone thinks that their tattoos are cool but I really do think this is super amazing! Grez took my random concept and executed it to perfection. The kite is so freakin' awesome. Love this guy!

IMG_5913.JPG

IMG_5924.JPG

IMG_5904.JPG

On 4/15/2017 at 2:25 PM, Slartibartfast said:

New to the site. Here is my latest. It took 6 hours and 45 minutes but got it all done in one. I think the artist did a great job and initially I was very positive about the piece. I really like some of the shaded area in the middle but am trying to warm up to the wings as they contrast a lot with my arm tattoos. I may even go back eventually to have less blank space between the feathers on the wings.  

51270735520__AB2BDE85-72A1-4442-A5B8-AA4EC1676103.JPG

I wouldn't do anything to this tattoo man, looks great. Who is the tattooer?