Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

• 3 months later...

Ended up getting tattood 2 weeks in a row, got the hourglass done by Jordyn at Classic Tattoo in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. My foot was done by Brittany at Inspiration Ink in Innisfail, Alberta, Canada.

So glad both of my feet are now done. I forgot how painful that was

07cda3a98db1d15726c6e9980e41d3a8.jpge7ca2eaa2d337edfa4f68d049b7e57c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nush Turner, Black Market Tattoos, Leicester

No meaning, other than I love Japanese Mythological creatures (tho don't like the tattooing style on me). I asked for it to wrap around the forearm.

I asked for B&G with colour, it's a preference of mine at times, my ribs have that too

Thigh booked next & on Oddboy's list for next year

thumbnail3.jpg

thumbnail4.jpg

21427135_172013220025102_2702422491979077189_o.jpg

On 9/25/2017 at 8:50 AM, kassandrac said:

Ended up getting tattood 2 weeks in a row, got the hourglass done by Jordyn at Classic Tattoo in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. My foot was done by Brittany at Inspiration Ink in Innisfail, Alberta, Canada.

So glad both of my feet are now done. I forgot how painful that was emoji23.pngemoji24.pngemoji23.png

07cda3a98db1d15726c6e9980e41d3a8.jpge7ca2eaa2d337edfa4f68d049b7e57c2.jpg

I love these; am definitely going to get both feet done but not looking forward to that!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Gingerninja @SStu Thanks guys! The dude has a collection of 20 or so sketches of these frogs mashed ud with all kinds of cool stuff like skulls, demons, trolls, geishas etc. I swear, for a moment I was seriously tempted to just get a whole bunch of 'em!

In other news, with the addition of this piece, my lower right leg is now completely done, up untill my knee. Really wanna do my knee next, to finally tie the stuff on my lower leg together with my thigh piece - but kinda contemplating that move, as I might need some surgery done in my knees in the somewhat near future..

Edited by Emil