Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Healed pic of tattoo got done earlier this month.  Was quite impressed was able to get this pic by myself :)  It's a Honda CB Twin Motorcycle, done in memory of biker friends who recently passed.  It has healed so beautifully and I am beyond happy with it :)

Done on my inner right thigh, by Tommygunn, Belfast City Skinworks in Belfast, Northern Ireland.  

_20171022_090451.JPG

2 hours ago, purplelace said:

Healed pic of tattoo got done earlier this month.  Was quite impressed was able to get this pic by myself :)  It's a Honda CB Twin Motorcycle, done in memory of biker friends who recently passed.  It has healed so beautifully and I am beyond happy with it :)

Done on my inner right thigh, by Tommygunn, Belfast City Skinworks in Belfast, Northern Ireland.  

really nice,I love the eye in the headlight.

finally got the nerve to go onto the chest and decided on Walter McDonald at the Bay Area Convention. flipping thru his books of designs took FOREVER!.. the dude puts out so much work, Adam Shrewsbury called him maniacal.  i fell in love with two different designs that fit the center and chest panel well. The center eye was actually dice in Walt's original design, but i asked him to change it up and he gladly did. he's a great dude with a glowing personality! now i just have to find something to fill that empty space to the right and perhaps the collarbone... although i'm not looking forward to the pain that would bring me. even just the tips of that glow were felt in my teeth. strange sensation, but damn stoked on the result!

20171020_234253-01.thumb.jpeg.035aa4906cf390716f5a564a60c9e082.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Boiled Dove said:

Not about a new tattoo, that happens tomorrow, but I'm visiting my daughters in Oakland and was walking around exploring the neighborhood and stumbled across Freddie Corbin's Tattoo 13. If I didn't already have an appointment at Black Heart I would have stopped in.

Shit. I'd have gone in just to gaze in wonder and have the remote possibility of shaking his hand and thanking him for all he's done for tattooing!!

On 11/3/2017 at 2:36 PM, Boiled Dove said:

Not about a new tattoo, that happens tomorrow, but I'm visiting my daughters in Oakland and was walking around exploring the neighborhood and stumbled across Freddie Corbin's Tattoo 13. If I didn't already have an appointment at Black Heart I would have stopped in.

On 11/3/2017 at 3:33 PM, SStu said:

Shit. I'd have gone in just to gaze in wonder and have the remote possibility of shaking his hand and thanking him for all he's done for tattooing!!

I have a really cool story related to Freddy Corbin,I just have to make time to write it here.

and @Boiled Dove I love that tall ship tattoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!