Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

On 3/26/2018 at 3:11 PM, viezure said:

My two days old tattoo, i'm really excited for it, love it!
I did it on my "virgin" leg, as i want to dedicate this leg to this style of line work tattoo :)
As a note, on my left leg i have colour neo traditional tattoos, on my left arm realism black&grey and on my right arm colour realism. I like a lot of styles apparently :)

Done by Rares.

I've separated my tattoos into body sections too.  I'm really happy to know I'm not the only person who has divided everything up to have its own spot.  Killer work too.

2 hours ago, Oiocha said:

Steve Byrne burned one out on me today! Great person all around, loved the whole experience.  The tattoo is the Tiger-thing on his insta, I'll post a proper picture when its healed.

Oh man, I saw the tiger thing earlier today and it's awesome! Chad Koeplinger's comment on it on instagram seems to sum it up. Really cool one.

20 hours ago, zetroc said:

Oh man, I saw the tiger thing earlier today and it's awesome! Chad Koeplinger's comment on it on instagram seems to sum it up. Really cool one.

I agree, I loved Chad's comment.  I didn't actually tell Steve anything specific and I didn't really do anything except sit there while he drew it on and when he said he was ready I said okay....I just trusted him.  it was the first time I didn't have a specific image or flash for reference.

I got shoved by some fat F*** last year on Friday the 13th, so the shop I frequent isn't doing them anymore. I can't say I blame them.

A lot of unpleasant people around on those days. They are planning out that Friday the 13th only tattoo sleeve. :4_joy:

5 hours ago, oboogie said:

I got shoved by some fat F*** last year on Friday the 13th, so the shop I frequent isn't doing them anymore. I can't say I blame them.

A lot of unpleasant people around on those days. They are planning out that Friday the 13th only tattoo sleeve. :4_joy:

you should have throat chopped the fucker.

3 hours ago, Dan said:

you should have throat chopped the fucker.

My artist let him have it. That was good enough. He was MASSIVE, and I guess the he just thought he could push people around. It didn't work, and he got a dressing down that I enjoyed overhearing. :-)

I am going on Friday to finish up my right arm. Cannot wait. WOOOOO!

Got tattooed in Vancouver by a bunch of Edmonton homies:

Sitting outside an Italian cafe on Commercial Drive and bump into Shawn "Deadly" Hedley who happened to also be in town and was hanging out next door at Unity Tattoo. So you wanna tattoo me right now? Sure let's do it bud. 

30 minutes later...

30605110_158866768142316_646079179438371

(goldfish is actually black & yellow).

30085424_908973599306696_598142144498106

Shawn Hedley is great. Has a really cool aggressive style in the way he tattoos yet still his tattoos heal nice and smooth.

Aftercare: walked all over Vancouver for 3 days straight with this thing rubbing on the inside hem of my jeans and drank a lot of beer. Head ringing, healing like a peach. Also got to see my other tatt-bros Teddy Kardos and King Len who were also in town and who have both tattooed me.

Aside from hanging with my little bro in Vancouver, the main event of the my mini-trip was to reconnect with my old bud Shawn O'Connor. Shawn lives in Nelson, BC and was coming out to tattoo for a few days at Fraser Street Tattoo. Shawn's done half a dozen tatts on me but we haven't sat together in 4 years since he moved away from Edmonton. We did this crouching tiger blastover, 2 hours on the bread basket ...

30602245_196069144214719_609952063316557

Fraser Street Tattoo had an awesome vibe and Shawn and I had a dope sesh. Saw my #1 tattbro Heidi who popped in to laugh at me. Got to meet Chad Woodley, have some show n tell in his shop and have some beers after. I'm already planning my next one to squinch in something from him next, he's a super nice guy and really skilled, I'd really like to experience his machine.

28430518_150618002282480_556259575490150

Got some good mileage on my tattoos and my vans shoes. Vancouver, you are alright ;)

30086057_214081039353078_348084056841256

Edited by bongsau

My tiger half sleeve was finished on Tuesday.  Super happy with it and how well it's healing.  Work by Kevin Stress at Enso Tattoo in Columbus, OH.  Great artist and shop, would recommend to anyone.  Let me know what you think!

5ada8ad17a4c6_Tigerfinished.thumb.jpg.4ac2f3e65e55ec41f211910a564ed456.jpg

An action shot with me on the near table.

5ada8bc5255b6_Tiger2ndappt.thumb.jpg.7381ee199d32c7c26ab64bf215cd5f6f.jpg

<<<Photos borrowed from the artist's IG>>>