Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

On 11/28/2018 at 9:12 AM, SStu said:

Very nice, @J.Stell

What's the meaning behind that Kanji?

It is the center of the compass that has to do with the Sword of Fudo.... Immovable... The place that keeps all things in their order.... I believe... The Book "immovable" is what we referenced... When we were drawing the piece up...

Weldon was the only person I knew Richard wouldn't be mad dogging the whole time.... Richard fell asleep on the shop couch.... I really love the piece. Never thought I would get anything above the boobs....

On 11/28/2018 at 9:12 AM, SStu said:

jen.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well, squid pants getting the layers...finished my Five Deadly Venoms themed thigh tattoo collage ! 

My homie Rich Harding (Champion Tattoo Edmonton, AB) whipped in some some smoke-grey shading behind the 2nd layer black widow spider and centipede he did last month.. The spider webbing is layered on top of my 9 year old p-knee tattoos. really tied everything together and am very happy with the results. it is healing great.

IMG_E5034[1].JPG

...and then I had the very exciting, rare and unique opportunity to tattoo myself for the first time. I did the top square inch of red background behind the 5 year old yin-yang auspicious spider. Rich said, you've got all these tattoos budd, you need to fill in at least a small part of your bodysuit on your own.

IMG_E5046[1].JPG

IMG_E5033[1].JPG

Quitting my day job...SORRY BOOKS CLOSED UNTIL 2022 haha

Edited by bongsau

1 hour ago, bongsau said:

well, squid pants getting the layers...finished my Five Deadly Venoms themed thigh tattoo collage ! 

My homie Rich Harding (Champion Tattoo Edmonton, AB) whipped in some some smoke-grey shading behind the 2nd layer black widow spider and centipede he did last month.. The spider webbing is layered on top of my 9 year old p-knee tattoos. really tied everything together and am very happy with the results. it is healing great.

IMG_E5034[1].JPG

Love this! Top layer fits in so seamlessly in my eyes. 

• 3 weeks later...

haha thank you @Gingerninja ! I've definately been thinking outside the box now with my new tattoo ideas, and i've got some more crazy ideas brewing.

no laser, no coverups...i just keep piling on the tattoos and it seems to be working out in my favour.  I love it. my excitement of tattooing just keeps growing and the experiences become more personal as me and my tattooists push the boundary of where you would think the concept of "bodysuit" would typically end/finish.

Edited by bongsau

8 minutes ago, bongsau said:

haha that's great. people should ask and talk to each other more when they see interesting tattoos, sometimes us tattoo people get too-cool to just open up, yknow. 

I totally agree, I think this is a big issue,

I love stopping strangers and starting a conversation about tattoos,

but I don't always get a friendly response.

oh well, I will always keep trying.