Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I got started on a new dragon tattoo myself.

This is eventually going to be an entire sleeve. So far I’ve had one two hour session. He drew it on during the first hour and tattooed the second hour. Next session is in a few days.

Work being done by Andrew Labanaris at Iron Hand Tattoo.

94fa0b9ed67332d12ac94fccae84b06e.jpg&key=91cdb64f39a97e9ad06736de8be5c29d9b3e03aacc43f2220226439cfb76b0ff

5bde9dd353033f20cf42e680f1c875bf.jpg&key=eec2b60eecb817a1960e8e96b63617b39b25b03088a530e68dbe99e85db7e250

7f96e77778d147043ba468b1bf74dc72.jpg

Sorry...not the best pics.

26 minutes ago, Dan said:

I was ok with my knees,it is that dam knee ditch and inner thighs that got me.

Also Ginjerninja said:  "I had my right knee colored in last Thursday (the line work was done last October). At this point, my left knee cap can stay empty forever!"

Utmost respect to both of you - mine was mostly around the knee and not directly over 🙂 -  ...  

somewhat interestingly I think I'm going for a piece next that will mean I have the joys of the knee ditch...  and then after that inner thigh - marvellous 🙂

19 hours ago, AtomicMagpye said:

Also Ginjerninja said:  "I had my right knee colored in last Thursday (the line work was done last October). At this point, my left knee cap can stay empty forever!"

Utmost respect to both of you - mine was mostly around the knee and not directly over 🙂 -  ...  

somewhat interestingly I think I'm going for a piece next that will mean I have the joys of the knee ditch...  and then after that inner thigh - marvellous 🙂

Vice versa for me! Inner thigh and knee ditch were absolutely a tolerable. 🙂 @Dan

I got this one last week from Lukas Speich at XXX Tattoo in Lucerne, Switzerland.

I stole the idea from a story that Yoni Zilber retold from Bill Salmon, in a Podcast... there was a dude who saw someone's tattoo and said, "That's a pretty cool tattoo. I got a tattoo also, but mine's a little cooler." He showed the tattoo and there it was... a little cooler. 😉😉 

I chose the classic Igloo Playmate, but the wording was too small to tattoo. So, I asked Lukas to add a little Swiss flag and he went with a red cross. It's kinda funny to me, as it now looks like it could be used to transport an organ donation.

A Little Cooler.jpg