Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

1 hour ago, Oiocha said:

I survived. I’m glad I only have to get one back tattoo. Every spot below the waistline was pretty rough. I have about 1 more visit to finish the background shading: inner thighs and inner booty area. Pics will follow. 

pics or it didn;t happen!

On 6/30/2019 at 9:09 PM, JAC1961 said:

My tattoo addition from yesterday at the Veterans benefit at Broad Wing Tattoo in Bowling Green, OH.  Great participating in such a meaningful event.  They posted today on IG that they raised about $7300 for Vietnam Veterans of America.

3 more nails in the coffin.

IMG_20190630_193743523.thumb.jpg.b3852039278270682f68a1b72e9d120d.jpg

IMG_20190630_193738376.jpg

Jac i love your tattoos i saw your tiger on here and its amazing 

On 6/26/2019 at 7:44 PM, Oiocha said:

And thus the photos have been posted, it has now officially happened. My butt has been tattooed.  I didn't like it and I don't like the healing either.  I also was super bummed that I didn't get to go to the San Francisco Asian Art Museum

oiocha i love your back your lucky going to horitomoi love his and taki work did he use tebori 

• 2 weeks later...

Got a little Robert Ryan 2012 flash today when Josh had a cancellation. I need to take a photo when I unwrap. Forgot to take one before he wrapped it up.

Elbow on my left arm is next (later in August unless he has another cancellation before then), and we're adding some filler. Then my arms will be complete!

Edited by oboogie

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a good while since I posted on here so here are a few bits I've had over the last year or two, there are more but these are the only ones that I have pics to hand. 

A couple from Steve Byrne 

20190508_174843_zpshfvgwvrd.jpg 

IMG_20171221_180204_919_zps8in0kyru.jpg 

My leg as been in progress for about two years now, one session to go, by Damien Rodriguez 

Screenshot_20190424-004447_Gallery_zpsb6 

Oliver Macintosh 

20180115_215937_zpsj2aapdfe.png