Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

3 hours ago, Boiled Dove said:

Hey all, haven't been around for a while but I did go through another shading session with Chad on the big bat that I thought I would share. 

very cool, and it's great to see you back here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had my first session on my back piece 😍 covering up a couple little sticker tattoos while we’re at it. I’m in love. Work is being done by Travis Hulshizer at the green gazelle is KC MO. I can’t say enough good things about him. Turkey vultures are my favorite bird and I’ve been dreaming of a large scale piece with one in it. I told him the vaguest of ideas and he delivered this. I’m SO excited. Also holy shit the back hurts 

4BB4E573-E3C1-470E-8EF1-8F15C95497EA.jpeg

11 hours ago, Anxioussoup said:

Just had my first session on my back piece 😍 covering up a couple little sticker tattoos while we’re at it. I’m in love. Work is being done by Travis Hulshizer at the green gazelle is KC MO. I can’t say enough good things about him. Turkey vultures are my favorite bird and I’ve been dreaming of a large scale piece with one in it. I told him the vaguest of ideas and he delivered this. I’m SO excited. Also holy shit the back hurts 

lookni' good IMO

• 1 month later...

Just thought I’d share some progress on my turkey vulture back piece. Around 12 hours in and it’s coming together! This piece has really tested me mentally and physically. I just got out of Covid quarantine and my body was not at all prepared to handle a tattoo. This last 4.5 hour session was brutal. I feel like such a little baby but this back piece has been deeply painful! I love being tattooed but getting them... do not enjoy 

61582937-49C8-4494-9AC8-78903F19ECC6.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 2:28 AM, s_y said:

I also had my first session on my back, and yes, it did hurt! I knew to expect pain and it fully delivered. Worse than chest or stomach. 

Design and work by @ilejarvinen

backp.jpg

Hi, @s_y: so are you going to keep it as is, or planning to add color, maybe?

1 minute ago, onlyme said:

Hi, @s_y: so are you going to keep it as is, or planning to add color, maybe?

Yes, shading and color coming, planning to get this finished by summer, if the sh*tstorm we are in allows. But we'll see, things are not looking very bright now.