Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

2 hours ago, SStu said:

Sorry you're hurting - BUT SOMEONE ACTUALLY POSTED A HAPPY PICTURE OF A NEW TATTOO!!!

HURRAY! I DID IT! Hahaha. 

It's feeling a little better today, but it is still oozing plasma. ICKY. Still love it!

I also got a caricature of one of my favorite musicians on the back of my right thigh, but it is black and grey, which always heal super easily on me. I keep forgetting it's there. Haha. I'll have to post a photo of it soon.

Edited by oboogie

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay so it's been a while since have been here. Wanted to share this pic of tattoo I got done in 2019, pic is of the tattoo when it was done, fresh, haven't got around to taking a healed pic yet. 'Cause it's kinda difficult to do by myself lol Really must get around to sorting out a healed pic.

The Dark Wanderer from Diablo tattooed on the back of my right thigh, and back of knee, and merging with existing work. Tattooed by Tommygunn in Belfast City Skinworks in Belfast. 

Pics show fresh pic (sorry, it's only one I have, it looks amazing healed). And reference pic. I fell asleep getting this done, was done in one session.

Screenshot 2022-08-21 8.58.30 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-08-21 8.58.43 PM.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SStu said:

Pleased to report I was able to retire this past fall . . and that meant feeling comfortable about FINALLY getting my forearms done. Fully healed now so here they are:

IMG_1913.jpg

Artist: Randy Muller, Eye Candy - New Orleans

IMG_1914.jpg

congrats on both !