Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

6 hours ago, davidmike said:

First try to tattoos stickers, Innovative products comparable to real tattoos. https://www.ledgrowlight-aquarium.com.au/5-sheet-full-arm-temporary-tattoo-jesus-queen-skeleton-lion-king-p-190.html

TQB-1-80-xx4.jpg

Please stop advertising your shitty tattoo stickers. NOBODY here wants them. This is a forum for tattoo enthusiasts, not posers.

10 hours ago, davidmike said:

First try to tattoos stickers, Innovative products comparable to real tattoos. https://www.ledgrowlight-aquarium.com.au/5-sheet-full-arm-temporary-tattoo-jesus-queen-skeleton-lion-king-p-190.html

TQB-1-80-xx4.jpg

Go away. We have actual tattoos here, not play pretend tattoos. FFS. Talk about the wrong audience. 😆

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished my ribs. 3 hour session last week, I kept looking at the bottle of numbing crème, but held out. My artist offered it a couple of times, but I said I wanted to “earn” it.

I’ll post a pic when it heals.

I have two sessions left and my body suit will be complete. I’ve been chipping away at it for 12 years. I can’t believe it’s almost done.

On 4/9/2023 at 8:11 AM, Hogrider said:

Finally finished my ribs. 3 hour session last week, I kept looking at the bottle of numbing crème, but held out. My artist offered it a couple of times, but I said I wanted to “earn” it.

I have two sessions left and my body suit will be complete. I’ve been chipping away at it for 12 years. I can’t believe it’s almost done.

Just now, Blue Tattoo said:

That'll probably be bitter sweet, on one hand completing a goal like that, and on the other not having new tattoos to look forward to.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It has been forever since I have been on this forum! Been super busy with life and remembered this awesome group!

I have just uploaded the last few tattoos I have had- during covid in 2021... I got a thigh piece done- hip to knee. skulls, roses, crow (posted pic in bird gallery) which ended up taking 3 sessions: one for outline which was a 5hr appointment, first lot of colour which was super close to being finished but after 6 hrs my thigh was crazy swollen to the point it was not workable, then final was to finish thorns and the red circle behind the crow; a kraken taking down a ship (posted in nautical gallery)- easy  session with Kyle , and a panther dagger combo (animal gallery) also with Kyle. That was right around when our shops were yo-yoing here between being open and shut down. 

Start of this year  (feb- pic in object gallery) I got a little axe on outer right forearm by the new apprentice- Binger, near the wrist; March a little diamond and strawberry on my birthday (both in object gallery) also Binger, April a swallow on right inner forearm and butterfly on left inner forearm (bird and butterfly galleries respectively) also Binger , then last weekend I got a lucky rabbit's foot (object gallery) on my right inner forearm which sits under my swallow (toward the wrist) and a circus elephant on right inner bicep by Kyle(animal gallery) .

I have two appointments booked for July- as I work in a school, I have booked a day with the apprentice during the school holidays (he did my axe, diamond, strawberry, butterfly and swallow) for 4 more- getting a dragon on the right arm, a trio of roses under the right knee, sad cloud front of ankle on the shin (right) and skull and cross bones on same placement, opposite leg. (hope that makes sense)
End of July I am booked with Dan (did my thigh) who will do a snake/carnation combo on right outer forearm. 

Dan books 3 months in advance and his appointments fill up fast. Kyle is only booking a month at a time, while Binger takes everyone as he can. 

I will add pics once these appointments arrive 🙂

now to go back through and see what everyone has been getting while I have been absent from here!

On 6/1/2023 at 10:47 AM, Peedib89 said:

Finished up my TMNT piece today. The picture is a little bit before we finished, I forgot to grab a finished shot. Waiting on my artist to send me the video he took. 

9DB4BFEF-C04B-451F-8C17-D617E3FF5737.jpeg

79A883AE-5683-4B6E-AA48-0E332BE25714.jpeg

F76761F3-5868-488F-A83E-620E0AB5152F.jpeg

5DEE2812-6AFA-41C8-8720-1E1F7FCB1DE2.jpeg

I was a huge Michelangelo fan as a kid! Mum reluctantly gave in to me getting a "boy's toy" when I was 7- a Michelangelo figure with nun-chucks and a working parachute! That toy shit all over Barbie I tell you 😄 

On 4/9/2023 at 10:11 PM, Hogrider said:

Wow , so close to completion! I bet that's a bizarre feeling! Looking forward to the photos!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...